App Horizon

Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Far Cry New Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Why the cheat doens’t work anymore on uplay ?

Yeah i got the same issue unlimited health does not work on uplay it did but not now

thx mate

I just tested, it works fine… could be an issue later in the game. can someone share their savegame file so i can test.

wheres the save located at?

does unlimited health break for you too?

ive noticed it with explosions. like getting hit with a rocket.

I only turn it on when trying crazy stunts, so I can only confirm that I still take fall damage. Stamina doesn’t work either.

But hey thanks for the mods anyway, great stuff, game feels more fun when you run like the Flash.

Is it possible to add an option for FC Credits or an option to unlock prestige weapons, Armor and vehicles?

you can make them.

Apparently your health decreases when you load in after a transition such as loading screens, just chuck in a Healthpack and your god-mode is re-enabled, its annoying and a waste but its simple.

you can only unlock prestige clothing/armor with credits

Not everything has to be unlocked with credits, some are objective based, only a few articles of clothing I saw that had no option but FC credits :slightly_smiling_face:

Will the cheat someday work again on uplay ?

The cheats do work on Upaly. Make sure you select the Uplay version of the cheats in WeMod.

i just uninstall wemod and reinstall and yes now i see the cheat on uplay!

Unlimited health. How does that works. If i run fast downhill and jump and land then its insta kill. Burning instakill.

Need to use a med kit first. I use mega jump all the time. And dont die