Far Cry New Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I think either way. Just need to use med kit to kick it in

Hey stingerr, the ‘Unlimited Health’ won’t work when I unlock and used the ghost perk in the Eden Abilities. Can you fix that?

Are you using a med kit first ? Wont be unlimited till use a med kit
And after cutscenes too

The Notes for the trainer are “read the notes”… ?

Other notes have been referenced but don’t seem to be anywhere on this page or linked from it.

The notes are included on the trainer page in the WeMod app! They look like this image and if you hover your cursor over them, it will give you more information about how to use that cheat :slightly_smiling_face:

OHHHHH! I was scouring over this page over and over. I’m used to mods for games like Skyrim, etc where Nexus directs all notes back to the website.

hey @STiNGERR thanks for the amazing cheats ^^ would love if you could add infinite throwables as my throwables seem to deplete with infinite ammo acive. i just began this game.

i also toke notice that ghost mode at the moment doesnt appear to work well, it seems to disable the ai partners from even attempting to shoot and or shooting on command… anyway to maybe fix that somehow
?

Hi, can you add a cheat for infinite perk points.
Thanks for considering it.

There is already an option for Easy Perk Points. Read on the " i " on how it works

To start with, thank you for crafting these trainers for all to use! I’ve enjoyed many you have done for various games. One thing I would like to request is could you please add the “teleport to waypoint” for Far Cry New Dawn. That is one option I use in all the games I play and it was in the Far Cry 5 trainer you did but not New Dawn. The teleport to way point and unlimited health are the two biggest options I use for all games so I really do miss that one. I’m not sure why there is the teleport to saved location because it really is useless since you can fast travel to any location you open up. I’ve used it by accident and it drove me nuts because I had to be at a location to save it then teleport to it. I hardly ever go back to a location that I can’t normally fast travel to. Well, thanks for the trainers and I hope this option gets added.

Hey @avsman023. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being Pro. And for sharing your suggestion.

Though they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, these cheats do have their uses. For example:

• Getting back to a tricky sniping vantage point after falling, failing a mission or having to escape the area.
  • Getting back up a high-rise area after you’ve accidentally fallen off a cliff or mountain.
  • Getting back to shore quickly after diving underwater miles away from the shore to grab a collectable item.
  • Setting up an ambush. Attack an enemy from one side, then teleport to another side to confuse them.
  • Quickly getting back to a vehicle when you had to leave it behind.
  • Quickly getting to a safe location when you’re about to die or have run out of ammo.
  • Leaving and re-entering an area to respawn pick-ups or huntables.

And so on. This cheat is handy in some situations. Both teleport to save point and teleport to waypoint have these same advantages, but I suppose the latter is probably easier to control. :slight_smile:

I agree 100%. What I really failed to articulate was why have teleport to saved location over teleport to waypoint. I LOVE the teleport to waypoint for those reasons you mentioned. However, If I use the teleport to saved location, I can only have one location and I have to be there first to save it. With teleport to waypoint, I can go somewhere I haven’t been or return to a location that doesn’t have a fast travel. So my main question was why put in teleport to saved location at all or not put in teleport to waypoint.

Hello @STiNGERR, Please update your trainer on WeMod, the health doesn’t really work and teleport doesn’t work at all for me and some other things also don’t really work anymore.

@STiNGERR is there anyway you could add an unlimited fury cheat? thanks

I 2nd EzzeKillz, health isn’t really working and it even made an enemy invincible, although that has only happened a couple of times. Thank you @STiNGERR

Major issue with this cheat.

I set this cheat to the max not thinking anything of it and then cleared an outpost, now ALL text in the game is just gone, from the main menu to the HUD to the inventory/perk/map menus. I tried verifying the files and starting a new game but there’s still no text. I’m guessing the amount of rewards it gave me created an integer overflow somehow, but looking into it further it doesn’t seem like the rewards were that big. Hope this can be fixed somehow in the future.

been using mods fine for last few days, but sincve today unlimitied health doesnt seem top do anything even though onj trainer says its switched on

If I remember had to use a med kit first then it worked fine

1 Like

No teleport to waypoint option?
Oh well Guess I should finaly go for a real adventure.
Thanks for those cheats bro hope you keep these up. Amazing cheats with many options./

could you add unlimited throwables?

1 Like