Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this trainer doesnt work! when i turn anything on it says “save cheats” PRO

got your mods perfectly dialed in the way you like? Save them that way when you upgrade to Pro.

why are you doing this wemods…

mine didnt work with it

if you are saying that you use fitgirl pack, then you clearly have a pirated version of the game… wemod does NOT condone this whatsoever, buy a legit copy of the game and support the dev’s hard work, if you cant afford a actual copy of the game then dont complain when the cheats do not work, it only works for legit copies of the game not pirated versions of it.

1 Like

I hope this gets an update soon.

Hey, I can confirm that the cheats - especially the Credits one - are still working as of the latest update (Feb. 1, 2022) on the Xbox PC platform. It worked perfectly after my first attempt (+16M credits), and the game crashed after my second attemps (+98M credits) but I still got the credits after relaunching the game.

1 Like

same here all works good for me as well!

The Forza Horizon 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Stupid question: rule 3 is:

1. Do not use these cheats in multiplayer! Blatant use of them will potentially get you banned from Forza’s online services.

Can i use the money cheat, maybe having game set offline mode, then use the money to buy car fron auction house (online) and use that car in online race/event? Or this will get me banned?

tbh i did that, i havent gotten banned yet, just stay offline until you absolutely are done using cheats, and dont go crazy buying up all the cars too, it will show who won the auction and if you bought out every car you will be sus lol just be careful is all im saying, they recommend you not doing this but its kinda hard not to when you want to fill your car collection.

“Freeze Mission Timer”,thx

1 Like

Yesterday trainer stop working

For those posting about the trainer not working (how the button goes from Playing to Play), You must find a way to disable Steam or Forza from running as admin. You can disable by right-clicking on the program exe, properties, compatibility tab, and then unticking the “Run this program as administrator”.

If MrAntiFun can include this in the guideline it would be appreciated. Lot’s of people experiencing this issue.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. I started steam as an administrator because otherwise it wouldn’t start. Now that I have started normally the trainer is working. Thank you!

Somehow I can’t get the money cheat to work since the last update. The quick stop & acceleration cheats work, so it’s no general problem.
I tried with tuning and cars, one step before actually buying I activate the cheat, but it just deducts it normally from my account instead of adding something. Anybody else experiencing something similar?

5 Likes

yeah its not working for me either, been waiting for fix for too long. cant wait anylonger
:roll_eyes:

Can we please get this updated and working with credits please. what do we have to do to get this updated.

The credit cheat is working properly. Please make sure you are following the instructions exactly.

Followed the video step-by-step, credits cheat does not work. Must have been updated in the last two days.

1 Like

The game has not been updated. The trainer is still working.

Can confirm that it works