[Free Game] [Expired] Grand Theft Auto V

Greetings fellow citizens of the gameverse.

Grand Theft Auto V is free on Epic Games, until the 21st May.

Short Store Description:

When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.

Click here to get this game for free from the Epic Games store.

• The game also includes $1,000,000 of GTA V: Online cash.
  • You can also claim another $500,000 GTA V: Online cash before the 31st May (link).

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Please note: At the time of posting this, Epic Games Store has temporarily gone down due to a high amount of traffic trying to claim a free copy of this game. Try again later if it is down for you when you click the link.

1 Like

wish i could get it but the game doesn’t even show up.
PS: the link doesn’t work.

As it says at the bottom of the first post, the store is experiencing difficulties due to high traffic.
It works, I managed to get a copy before the store downtime got too bad. You’ll just need to be patient and try again later. Don’t panic - you’ve got a whole week. :slight_smile:

Nice, its a nice surprise!!!

Can’t wait for next week!!

Huh oh Free game ? we will be swamped with trainer requests now for epic

1 Like

Epic Games seem to have resolved their store issues, so it should now be possible to grab your free copy of this game without hitting a wall of error messages. :slight_smile:

And indeed, @ptondo. :laughing:

EDIT

Don’t forget to vote for a trainer for the Epic Games version via the WeMod desktop app!

1. Search for Grand Theft Auto V in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Epic Games logo.
  4. Click Vote.
3 Likes

I had tested the steam version of the cheats and it seems to work for me fine, but i only used selected cheats! but an official one would be nice too :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to inquire, how many votes is require to get the developers to create the trainer?

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the trainer development queue. :slight_smile:

2,000 votes gets it very high up the queue, but bear in mind that doesn’t mean it’ll be done instantly, as there may be other games which reached a high number of votes in front in the queue to get through first.

When it reaches a high number of votes then it’ll be done when a trainer developer is able to get it done. We all just need to be patient. :slight_smile:

A trainer has now been made by MrAntiFun.
You can find it here: Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

Don’t forget to thank him for his hard work and for getting the trainer out quickly. (Ahem - or buy a Pro subscription) :smile:

(Before you ask - because a few people have been asking in Discord - no, you cannot use the trainer online. And yes, you will either be banned or shadow banned for trying. Rockstar has a pretty good online anti-cheat detection system).