Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

i dont see the GRB_BE.exe file

So, when I first tried this the game ran fine. After an update it started to crash all the time. I assumed it was a version discrepancy with my battle eye file and what the update was looking for. I deleted both my GRB_BE.exe and GRB_BE.exe.bak filesā€¦ after that I verified and repaired my files with Ubisoft and repeated these steps. It worked fine after that.

when i didnt use trainer,the game can be 60 fps ,after use it ,only 20 to 30

Feature request:

-unlimited ā€œSpecial abilitiesā€
Example: Echelon class has this special ability that lets you tag all nearby enemies. But thereā€™s no option to have it unlimited. you have to kill soldiers to fill it up again. Itā€™d be cool if it was infinite so you dont have to do it.

When I download the custom launcher and copy it to the game directory and rename the original file, I cannot start Breakpoint Vulkan. The game does not start with the WeMod Launcher either.

1 Like

+1. Not working. Wemod does not start the game after the original fle was renamed and the custom one pasted.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get this to work after a fresh install of windows 10, I did everything it say to do and I get a black box that quickly pops up then game crashes. I have no idea what to do now, help please!

EDIT: Guess I wasnā€™t looking heard enough I found this post. (DO NOT PERFORM THE BYPASS! If you previously installed the bypass revert to the original exe.) worked for me on the OG one but not vulkan. hope this helps someone Ghost Recon Breakpoint Cheats and Trainer for Uplay - #2623 by NaMea43

FYI, as there is no BattlEye being used anymore. So for Vulkan start, click on GRB_vulkan.exe first them start WeMod Breakpoint trainer. DX11 just start it with WeMod.

Needs new update