Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Go to the top of this forum and scroll down slightly and there’s a link by MrAntiFun.

1 Like

Seems to be a annoying bug with the Vulkan bypass, approx. every 26 seconds the frame rate dips about 4 to 5fps. Have tried other by pass filters, all do the same thing. This has happened the latest update.

error
i follow the step :slight_smile:
Play on WEMOD and also download the exe
Vulcan or not vulcan same.

Help

its not working for me either
he just updated the trainer but the
GRB BE.exe isnt working … the game got an update

Make sure you download the right version as both custom launchers are named “GRB_BE.exe”, then open the game by using the custom launcher, after the game started, run Wemod with the right version.

Both versions are working fine for me.

By the way, this notice shows when the version is not right

Hey guys, try to execute the GRB_BE.exe from file explorer and then click play on wemod.

Hello MrAntiFun, how are you? Is there a way to add a feature to remove cooldown form syncshot?
It will be nice if you guys add this, like was in future soldier.
Thx for the great work.

Will there every be a version for the Uplay+ version of the game?

1 Like

Unfortunately not. Due to technical reasons WeMod has no control over, you will need to own the game by purchasing it. With Uplay+ you’re just renting it as part of your subscription - you don’t actually own the game.

Relevant quote from elsewhere:

thanks for the info mate

works perfectly, thank you very much. The normal version has worked for me, vulcan I have not managed to make it work but it is fine , i dont no why…

So, after loading in the game and all that, it works fine, the cheats work, but the game will CTD suddenly after a few minutes of gameplay. Is there a fix for this?

Do you get any error messages at all?

The overwhelming majority of causes of software crashes are related to the PC’s hardware. Such as overheating, faulty power cables, memory leaks, outdated GPU, insufficient RAM, not meeting the minimum requirements, etc.

No, there’s no error or anything. It just closes out completely without warning.

To be honest it’s not a shock it’d be hardware, this game is HORRIBLY optimized and runs like garbage half the time for no good reason, and while my rig isn’t super high end, it’s more than competent to run the game smoothly at most settings.

Just in case it’s a missing or corrupted game file, I’d recommend verifying the game files via the Uplay launcher, which would fix that: Verifying game files in Ubisoft Connect PC | Ubisoft Help.

However, note that if you do this it will likely delete the bypass and revert the folder back to how it was by default, so you’ll probably need to follow the bypass instructions again afterwards. :slight_smile:

Ubisoft is supposedly working on a fix to this problem. If you run the game above 1080p with the Vulkan API, your framerate will drop anywhere between 5-20 FPS. You can run the DX11 version at 4K or revert your display to 1080p on the Vulkan version to regain your lost FPS.

Hi, i followed it and it says to me that the product cant be activated right now, but i have uplay+

I don’t know I have Uplay+ version of the game and it works perfectly fine for me

The only issues I seem to be having are with “Unlimited Ammo”. Whenever I press F10 it doesn’t seem to work. However, whenever I enable “No Reload” there really is no need for unlimited ammo because it essentially does the same thing.

Another issue I noticed is that sometimes “Teleport to Drone” doesn’t work as it should. Sometimes it teleports me backwards (from my physical location) and sometimes it just doesn’t teleport me at all. Otherwise, it is working well.