Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

for some reason each time I run wemod it freezes the game. its not working

Hello,
I appear to have an issue with the unlimited gadgets cheat. The synch shot drone isnā€™t unlimited and does go down after each use. Other consumables appear to be fine. Thank you.

There is NO vulkan version , the vulkan with the normal one have the exact same size , so its just the folder named vulkan , nothing else.

need change the limit of the skill point when open it the new skill point will be changed and dont have enough point to upgrade

Is there a full list of instructions on how to run WeMod for Vulkan? It seems like a lot of people are having trouble or arenā€™t using it.

Hello, i cant seem to get it to work since the new update. Is it being worked on or does the problem lay with me?

1 Like

do u have it on epic or ubisoft

Ubisoft, I cant replace the launcher file. When i try to take out the original one it just copies, i cant actually take it out of the folder, nor can i put the other file in.

no open game

Any chance of a camo point cheat?

Thank you.

Bro Just leave it in there rename it GRB_BE.exe.bak

That didnā€™t work for me so i had to replace it to get it to work, now i cant do that anymore either so i just play the normal version. Thanks anyways.

Please Add:

• Set Camo Point

Hi, any new update just got the game

11/3 update still working, but noticing regular game crashes (that I find infrequent enough to be tolerable). Sometimes 10 mins and sometimes 2 hours in, but thatā€™s the only issue Iā€™ve seen. Have not tested without WeMod enabled to see if the launcher is the cause for the crashes though.

All options still work in my game using Vulkan launcher.

game constantly freezes and crashes, any work around ?

not had this issue before and is completely new this morning. it was working fine yesterday as it has been for over a month. booted GRB up this morning using the bypass as usual. GRB loads fine up until the bit where you press spacebar to go to main menu. about 1sec after that comes up (sometimes just after, sometimes before,) about 20 or so horisontal lines shoot across the lower 1/3 of the screen. after this happens, GRB freezes completely. i can sometimes force close it with task manager however this is not always possible as sometimes there is no response from any keys pressed. not even alt+F4. dont even have chance to hook wemod into the running game as it crashed before i can do so.

i should also add that i use the bypass to launch the game, then once in-game i click play on the ubisoft trainer. ive just tried it with the ubisoft vulkan trainer and i had same result.

update: i just redownloaded the bypass and deleted the old one. it works fine up until about 5 mins of running the cheats. it then freezes.

update: i have deermined that it isnt the wemod application hooking into the game that causes he freeze as it will freeze reguardless of wether wemod is running or not.

So does game work correctly with the default Uplay exe?

Unfortunately not. Says " weā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened game". Game works fine on both vulcan.exe and normal .exe when launched without wemod from uplay; but with Wemod, normal has never worked for me.

Bypass Vulkan and DX11 now not working. Unable to start game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later. Was working last week. Vanilla is working.