Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Most likely will get banned by the game devs usually what happens

1 Like

@ptondo is correct.

Rockstar have one of the most advanced online anti-cheat systems in modern-day gaming to date, particularly in their Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption franchises.

Using a trainer online runs the risk of:

• Being reported by players who notice something strange about you.
  • Being flagged by an anti-cheat bot for review after it detects something strange on your account (ie - you have huge amounts of cash it doesnā€™t have a record of you earning).

Rockstar are also very well known for using shadow bans over bans in a lot of cheating cases. Shadow bans mean that you are banned but you donā€™t know that you are, because you can still play the game and make in-game purchases, but you are banished from leaderboards and you can only play with other shadow banned players.

1 Like

ah cool thanks for Answering. again I was asking from Pure curiosity. I only use trainer for mess around saves. kills all the fun in online mode if I could

1 Like

hey there! i really love this trainer. but for some reason since some days when i want to turn on for example god mode, it turns off on its own. almost nothing works anymore! could you please update the trainer?

Hello,

Iā€™m having the same problem since today. It also tells me that the trainer might not work with this version of the game. If i wanna try it anyway. Some parts of the trainer still work. Some go automaticly back to OFF mode when you select them

We have tested this trainer and found it not working. It is in our queue to be updated :slight_smile:

We still donā€™t offer any ETAs though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s not a problemā€¦ Iā€™ll keep my eye on this thread. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I would very much like you to fix that problem because I have it too

Recent rockstar update 2020-11-08. trainer requires update

The Grand Theft Auto V cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure I am having the same issue as many others. Since this recent update *(Aug 11, 2020) I have not been able to use the full extent of the GTA 5 trainer for Epic. Only a few of the mods are functioning for myself at least are: Unlimited Breath, Unlimited special ability, Unlimited ammo, and No reload. Iā€™m sure youā€™re already aware of this so I thank you in advance.

Welcome to the community @WasabiWarrior. :slight_smile:

If you look at the post above yours you will see that the trainer was already updated to be compatible with the latest game version not even 24 hours ago. :slight_smile:

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

2 Likes

I restarted the game and it works perfectly. Thank you so very much. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for updating so quickly, however i think a little more play testing is required. Played for 50 minutes, no issues until a full crash. Rebooted, 3 minutes in, another crash.

Welcome to the community @JonRetribution. :slight_smile:

Crashes are most commonly caused by:

• Hardware issues (ie, outdated drivers)
  • Corrupt game files (click here for the fix)
  • Unofficial software (ie, cracked or pirated copies)
  • The PC not meeting the minimum specs to run the game smoothly
  • Third party, player made mods introducing bugs or conflicts with the game or the trainer. For example, because they are out of date.

And more. With so many causes of software crashes, itā€™s quite unreasonable to point the finger directly at WeMod, which is one of the least likely causes. There have not been any similar reports by other players using this trainer recently.

I appreciate all of those factors, however I am able to play Gta5 without issue without wemod. The crashes only occur when wemod is in use with the game. Was absolutely fine before the update (both gta5/wemod updates respectively).

My machine is relatively high end and meets all the required specs and then some. Drivers are regularly updated and I am not using any mods - only vanilla gta5 and wemod.

Was just a heads up in case the latest update does in fact have some flaws.

I have had some problems with the teleport, since sometimes it works and leaves me in the air, but sometimes it takes me completely off the map and I have to restart the game

Is it just me or is the ā€œmax statsā€ option on the trainer not working? :thinking: