Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I understand that but people are saying they have been able to get those to work to and I was looking for help on how to also get those to work

Used it since it dropped. No ban yet, but infinite ammo is really spotty.

1 Like

found the best way to not get crashes an having the best with inf ammo is to hit play on the trainer when your actually loaded the game helped me alot

2 Likes

I canā€™t even get the cheats to load. I followed the fixes it listed when they failed to load and my problem still persists. Wish I could get them to work cause the only achievement left for me to get is from legendary with all skulls and Iā€™m finding it quite difficult doing it without cheats.

Heads up to anyone reading - Halo Infiniteā€™s Campain had an update so this may be now detectable.

1 Like

thanks i got it

Hopefully not especially if we disconnect from online to use them.

The cheats donā€™t work at all in the campaign now anyways since the update, I was so close to getting that HeadMaster achievement too. only a couple more missions.

2 Likes

The Halo Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
1 Like

To put it simply, the campaign is essentially just a DLC of the game, multiplayer is the focus. That means that anti-cheat is running at all times, even in the single player campaign.

Windows 11 Build 22000.376, clean install, crashes on activation of any cheat.

Doesnā€™t appear to work at least on the Xbox game pass version.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a very long time since Iā€™ve done anything but lurkā€¦ I just wanted to say thank you and happy holidays!

1 Like

after update, the trainer doesnt work anymore on gamepass version :woozy_face:

works for me you just have to keep spaming num pad 1234 for them to work

May have to try that as could not get it working

for the windows store version?

until you try to load the save on the xbox game pass version, the game crashes by loading the map while having it open

I can get the game to load but as soon as I start to move around in the game with the mod on it crashes and the game dies.

1 Like

yeah they still work i was on it for 6 hours