Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

WeMod doesn’t support pirated games. If a trainer works then good for you, if not well then you’re SOL.

1 Like

We support the devs and don’t condone pirated games. Cheating in single players is all we care about.

2 Likes

Do these work for the academy’s weapon drills mode?

1 Like

yup

1 Like

could use indestructible vehicle toggle or something, wasp blows up too fast

2 Likes

Hello,

I am trying to get the bandana skull on legendary, I tried to get it on Xbox but I found it too difficult so I tried it on here. I don’t kill or hurt any sentinels but the door to the skull stays shut. Does the game know I cheated for it remains shut? Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Like

game doesnt no you cheated you might of killed or did something wrong cause i got all the skulls and that door was open for me

I didn’t shoot a single shot, I just walked all the way to the door. I ended up getting it but I had to turn the cheats off, (it was not fun)

2 Likes

The Halo Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The game keeps crashing with the new XBOX update.

1 Like

It works now. My bad, i just had to restart my PC

1 Like

this mod doesn’t seem to be working consistently. Please fix?

The game just got an update. So we need to wait for the mods to be updated

1 Like

The Halo Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Still not work on Xbox Game Pass wersion. Only sometimes work infinite shield.

1 Like

I’ve found that if you grapplehook and use the cheat while reeling in they work.

1 Like

just press play and run game , after that when game is loaded , press bottoms to active them . i did work great.

i think this trainer need 2 more option for upgrade grapple hook and upgrade suit .

would be great if it can be added.

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the necrology but seems like the trainer isn’t working anymore (at least for me).

Got a long waiting time when I hit Play, and after that a error message appears :
“We have some difficulties to find your game”.

Am I the only one getting this message ?

2 Likes

I concur

Please review.

Thanks!