Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Halo Wars 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Wars 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Power
3. Unlimited Upgrade Points
4. Unlimited Supplies
5. Unlimited Population
6. Instant Buildings
7. Instant Units

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 06/09/2017

• 08/20/2017

• 07/02/2018

• 09/03/2019

• 07/14/2020
    Unlimited Health cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Halo Wars 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

These cheats are…AMAZING! :smile: The unlimited health ALONE makes this iteration of Halo Wars 2 cheats infinitely superior to it’s predecessor. Thank you so much for these cheats. I apologize for my previous insistency. I’m just a huge Halo fan, so it’s a lot of fun playing around with these games with the cheats available.

1 Like

If you could add an option to have infinite leader points and instant leader power recharge that would be nice, also add a feature that allows you to kill any unit you select.

Im adding suggestions here since STN isn’t a dev anymore meaning his trainer will never update, until you have these updates down so there is something different, ill start playing your mod.

I think that’s what the unlimited upgrade points is supposed to be, but I haven’t seen any working versions of this cheats, either in this trainer or the one made by STN. I like the idea of instant leader power recharge.

The infinite upgrade points is like your tech level, meaning if I activate it your tech level would be 99, as of if you upgrade your banished or UNSC base to max then you would have tech level 3, which would be the max tech level, nothing requires tech level 99.

if they mean’t leader powers they would have named it “Infinite leader points” and not “Unlimited upgrade points”, ive used STN’s mod for a while so im pretty sure what all the cheats do. Thanks for understanding.

Hello all, this is maybe a strange question given i cant seem to see anyone with the same problem, I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to link the game into the trainer. when I try to get into WindowsApp’s it says i dont have permission despite me being the only user on the computer. Anyone know how i could get this trainer to work?

Welcome to the community @SuperiorBubble11.

As long as the game is legitimately purchased from the Windows Store (or Xbox Game Pass store - same thing), then the trainer will automatically detect the game on your PC. So all you should need to do is press the Play button in the trainer, then both the game and trainer will launch together.

If for some reason the correct .exe is not linked to WeMod for you:

1. Launch the game. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Launch task manager. Locate the game’s process.
  3. Right-click the game’s process. Click Open File Location. (If you see the word “Expand”, click this first).
  4. The highlighted file in the window that popped up is the .exe that needs to be linked to WeMod.
1 Like

Lol sorry guys, new to this forum but here’s a repost from the wrong thread I was on:

Hello! I have been trying to get wemod to work on Halo Wars 2 (running through xbox game pass PC) for a while now and have had problems each time (before certain cheats didnt work but some did). I noticed the trainer was updated recently so I figured I’d try again. Now when I try to get them going I hit the play button and it loads the game up with no issues. The problem is that the “play” button just sits spinning and never turns into the “playing” button so none of the cheats will attempt to run. This is the only game I seem to have trouble with as other games from game pass or steam or whatever work fine. Things I have tried: closing and re-opening wemod, restarting computer, attempting to press play after the game is already running, tried pressing play after the game was already running AND loaded into a save, disabling AV completely, reinstalling with AV and windows firewall off completely, updated wemod to 6.3.10, tried the beta build 6.5.0-BETA.10, also I am located in the US with no VPN enabled at the moment. So yeah it just sits spinning on play until I close the game and it says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.” Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit: Also I tried the custom .exe method from post 8 here plus a reinstall of the game and still no luck.

TLDR: trainer seems broke

I know this is a bit of a late reply but you have to actually load up the game first then hit “Play” for it to work with Halo wars 2.

Unlimited Upgrade Points seems to not be working in campaign at least (all i’ve c hecked so far) :frowning:

need Unlimited leader points

These cheats rock

2 Likes

Is there anywhere to get them working in multiplayer? tried using them in a 2v2 ranked mode against friends, all 4 of us had wemod installed and active and each of us got disconnected with an error saying failed to sync with server

WeMod doesn’t support the use of trainers online.

These cheats are pretty top tier, but unlimited leader ability use would be pretty cool, and infinite leader points. Also pretty bummed out that it doesn’t work in a custom game with friends. Big sad.

1 Like

Hi Wemod Team,

Peace be with you!

Someone released a UWP Halo Wars 2 ver.1.11.2931.2 from GOG i think. Kindly update trainer.

Best regards,

Thomas

it gives the ai infinite everything as well

Unlimited leader ability is all this trainer needs :grinning:

just going to get a new trainer so i can play pve games online and i can get it for the same price of $10 a mouth