Hitman 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you need the legit version of hit man … if still cant see it just look at steam/steamapps/common/hitman2/retail

Hey thanks for this hack…i have found a bug. so this bug started happening when the newest update came to hitman2 so the 24of September 2019. so when i start playing hitman 2 whit this hack on the hacks wont come on when i press the hacks on. hope u understand what i mean whit this comment.

Maybe someone knows,when the update will be? Because it does not work with the current update…

When the game updates it breaks a couple of the cheats of the trainer so he will have to update this when he comes back around to this one
Update shouldn’t be too long off
Can vote in the app to help it along !

2 Likes

Ok.Thank u for this reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

give me pink coins and I would vote, if no, don’t talk about this option because it’s useless

1 Like

Ok well just have to wait till he gets back around to this to update it

The Hitman 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Wonderful stingerr got a couple happy members now !

1 Like

been watching this forum for an update. now its here. thank you stingerr

STiNGERR you are a God amongst men for this lol. Thank you for the update

Thanks for the update !!!

Hey man, any chance of a cheat to unlock all weapons/suits that we can’t get due to missing elusive targets? Thanks.

Changes:

I know you just update the trainer 2 weeks ago, but the current update released broke the trainer. An update in time for the Elusive Target would be greatly appreciated.

Played 75 hours of Hitman 2. Decided to check out the trainer. 2 hours later my Hitman 2 crashes to desktop and now will not restart with or without trainer. Repaired files… Steam found 2 files out of whack and replaced them… Crash to desktop again. Am now reinstalling Hitman 2 from scratch… will not be using this trainer.

Trainers do not touch any of the game’s files. All they do is alter a value in your computer’s RAM.

Mods downloaded from ModDB or NexusMods, however, do alter the game’s files. So if you have mods that change how the game behaves or looks, then those are the likely source of the issue, especially when two different mods alter the same game files.
File corruption can be caused dozens and dozens of different things. So you’re jumping the gun a bit pointing the finger at WeMod (the least likely source).

At the end of the day, it’s highly unlikely for a trainer to cause game file corruption, they don’t go anywhere near the game’s files. Something else caused your issue.

EDIT - Hitman 2 crashes so much for many people that Warner Brothers even have a troubleshooting thread on how to resolve the crashes: https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002063008-HITMAN-2-is-Crashing-on-my-PC

Reinstalled the game… Have played an additional 12+ with no issues. Regardless of others having crash issues, I’ve never had a single one. As the ONLY change made was the addition of the trainer to my play.

1 Like

Stinger made a fantastic trainer. But alas, after the update, same as others have said, nothing happens once you click PLAY.

In the meantime, Mr Antifun’s standalone trainer is still semi functional at least.

Changes:

• Updated notes

1 Like