Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hi, is this possible to add “unlimited items” option to “Hitman 2 and Hitman 3” ? because only the “CheatHappens” trainer has this option so why ?

plz add mastery level up because it is so hard to level up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The No Reload cheat freezes my game as soon as i try to shoot and then i crash to desktop.

Hi there. I’ve using wemod on Hitman 3 Epic games all addons. When i’m using stealth mod I can’t shoot with any kind of weapon… Can u please Help me? All Regards.

Ok, i tested it a bit more and the game runs well with the first three cheats (unlimited health, stealth and ammo), but if you activate any other cheat the game will freeze and then crash as soon as you fire your weapon. I could use the other cheats if i start the game first and then press the “play” button in WeMod, but from Mission 5 on all other cheats except the first three cheats will make the game freeze and crash as soon as you fire your weapon, if i start the game through WeMod this happens in Mission 1 already.

Hello,

thank you for replying. I’ve trying to run game first and then WeMod… Even if I don’t enable any of cheats I couldn’t fire from any of weapons… If I run game without WeMod works fine…

Somehow i have the feeling it could be a memory problem (not enough RAM?).

Hmm… I have 12GB of RAM… I think thats enough, or?

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to make a cheat for Hitman 3. So, when you kill a target or destroy a camera etc it gives you some XP points which will automatically be redeemed at the end of the mission. My suggestion is to make a cheat where if you do an action that gives you XP like killing a target it will multiply those points by 1000X So originally you would get 50 points for killing a target but with this cheat, you would get 50000 points. The benefit of this cheat would make it easier to unlock levels on missions (Mastery) and it would almost be instant.

Hitman 3 was released on Steam and Gamepass today. I’d like to request Hitman 3 trainer for Steam and I’m sure Gamepass users would like it for Gamepass also. Thank you!

6 Likes

The Epic version doesn’t seem to work anymore. The game crashes as soon as I open my inventory with the trainer running (even if no cheats enabled).

1 Like

yes the game updated, and trainer needs to updated too and also add steam and windows store versions

3 Likes

cant wait for the Hitman 3 Steam support :slight_smile:

I’d love Gamepass and/or Steam Support! And something to unlock stuff fast.

2 Likes

steam release please <3

Is it possible to add an ‘Unlimited Items’ cheat and maybe a way to gain quick XP for mastery levels?

@FLiNG

Is there any way of extending Unlimited Ammo to consumables as well? that would be awesome. great trainer love the work y’all do and thank you for listening.

the new update on the Epic store seems to have broken the trainer, it no longer hooks to the game. No matter if you use WeMod to launch the game first or Launch the game first followed by WeMod.

I had no issues with WeMod finding the game.

I’m on v3.120.0, is yours something different?

Can confirm that game consistently crashes when running game through WeMod - crashed before main menu page even gets to load.
(Running Hitman through Epic Games Launcher)