Hitman 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having difficulties with the infinite heath cheat, I start a level select numpad 1 and everything goes right, i hear the jingle, but as soon as im shot, the game crashes. any suggestions?

Thanks DrCaligari

I think these would be a nice addition to an already brilliant cheat

2 Likes

Any chance for some update/upgrade for this trainer?

2 Likes

Will we get an update with some freelancer cheats ? preferably Merces/XP ?

1 Like

I use this a fair amount to try to figure out new strategies for runs, but I’ve found that the mod is very inconsistent on the conditions and timing for it to go from “loading mods” to being active, as compared to most games that I also run via Steam. Sometimes, it works to launch the game through WeMod, other times it works when activating on the main menu, and yet other times it works when launching during a mission. This does also seem to crash frequently. All of these things are the same pre and post May patch.

For the many people requesting Merces, as recently as the last update, you are able to modify mission payout via Cheat Engine or similar.

I would love to see a number of Freelancer-focused additions, improvements to stability, and improvements to injection/stability if it’s not just me having those issues. Many of the requests and ideas here are great, if they’re feasible. Personally, I would most prefer something to not lose items on Freelancer failure, as then I could use mostly just that and be quite happy. Not a fan of ending task to cheese it.

Thanks for your great work on this, past and future!

Cheats are still working perfectly fine for me in all game modes.

1 Like

Everything still works however, dose anyone get freezing problems/ I’ll get some last 20 60 seconds, some times when running in front of camerras, picking up objects or shooting a target. This happens both in Hitman 3 and FreeLancer.

1 Like

Perhaps also a multiplier for Merces, or make them infinite

1 Like

The Cheats Unlimited Health, Stealth Mode, Unlimited Ammo, Super Accuracy, No Recoil and Jam Enemy Weapons work just fine. The other cheats are untested by me, since they are either useless in my eyes or make the game crash (No Reload does this since forever). The update of the game didn’t change anything, no update of the trainer needed.

The fact that these cheats haven’t been updated since last year despite Freelancer mode being added is baffling to me. Fling added the most basic cheats, but the core gameplay desperately requires infinite XP or XP multiplier to finish mastery otherwise you’ll be stuck with the same basic weapons and replaying the same mission over and over…

Meanwhile so many crappy shovelware games that are getting frequent updates, it makes me question the priorities of the team and especially @FLiNG for ignoring such a huge title. What a shame.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is upset about the cheats not working, they just want more cheats, which is understandable :slight_smile:

The Hitman 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Stealth Mode (Invisible to Enemies) cheat added
  • Stealth Mode (Invisible to Cameras) cheat added
  • Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces cheat added
3 Likes

Good stuff @FLiNG

Was it not possible to add Unlimited XP cheats for easy Mastery unlocks? IMO playing the same map over and over to get XP gets kinda boring, so I was hoping you’d add this cheat too… shame

2 Likes

Is there any way you can post a video on how to use the edit Merces, I am having issues getting it to work, I think I’m doing it wrong

Would it be possible to add the option to edit the multiplier in sniper challenges?

1 Like

Follow these steps:
Enter Freelancer
Select a campaign (if you’re not already in one)
Set the Mercer amount in the trainer
Abort the campaign

Your mercer amount should update after that.

Can you make a keybind to set Merces?

That stealth cameras option is a godsend, thank you !

I do have one proposition though … would it be possible to make increase game speed to one trigger key? like i set it up to six and then just when i need it i will trigger it on/off … current setting is not much convenient gameplay-wise

I think its boring to just bring one remote explosive duck. Please add a infinit items button to the hitman 3 wemod page.

thank you!

1 Like

hello why get not the cheat 4. Freelancer Mode: Edit Merces? what make fals?