Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

Welcome, glad you to see your already purchased Diamond!

You dont use a ‘Game Save’ to use the Halo 4 Credit Editor, you need your profile, simply open your “Gamer Profiles” folder and locate your profile, hit the mod tab and select once done you can edit your credits to your pleasing.

Note: Remember you can only add 250,000 the first time you connect to Xbox live and 10,000 daily.

Nvm, I got it to work lol. Is there any way to make cars go 300mph? I think I saw something being mentioned in one of the previous pages.

If you all read up on what others are saying here on this forum then you all will and shale be fine. And I myself even posted my own TUT on here on how I modded my game save and did not even get caught :smile:. FYI for all. T10 has taken full control over playground games server so, do not use secret cars online or risk getting ban. Also, be very wary of using unicorn cars, they can get you ban as well. If you have anything else ya wanna ask me PM me :smile:. I am here to help out.

plz give me only 10 sec to use it… :anguished:

but if i use horizon will i get banned ?? i dont want to pay so i can be banned with an super hammer lol

i just want to be double sure and i just want to have some money at least 4 or 5 millions to buy upgrades and cars

It’s so easy to mod. Just make sure you do everything offline… It’s completely foolproof. I modded my credits, bought all the cars I wanted and then changed my credits back to a reasonable amount(hundred thousands). I’ve yet to be banned.

I have yet to be ban as well. Look in this forum for my TUT iKING. That is how I did mine and I have had no problems what so ever :smile:. Just do not gift unicorn and secret cars as well as put any of them into a club garage if you have a club. Just remember, safe mod in the game.

Have a nice day

right now i put more than 80 millions and bought some ferraris and expensive cars so i can sell them later lets wait if this works im not doing anything else just the money and offline

Just stay offline fully when modding. T10 can no way track you when you are fully disconnected from your internet :smile:.

ForzaProfile

Can you mod my save please max money unlock all vip cars unicorns and everything

HELP! I put a custom decal on the tour bus, and the game didnt load to freeroam. So I do what i usually do when this happens, and dashboard it up. then I can go in and change things. But this time, The game does not load when I select single player. So i cant delete the decal to fix this. it will not load in multiplayer if i select it either. Being my XBL expires in 2 days this is a huge issue for me. How can i fix this?!

HELPFUL HINT! IF your painting a secret car. do NOT just back out to free roam, some cars with custom decals will make single player unable to load. and you cannot reverse this process without extensive work. to avoid all of what I just did, when in the paint shop, change cars before exiting. go into multiplayer, and attempt to load the car you just painted. if it does not load, that car does not support custom liveries. But now you can just go to paint shop and change it without getting stuck like I did. I hope that made sense to everyone.

Has anyone got a forza horizon save that I can have, i had prestiged online and had about 45million and all roads, has anyone got a completed save and money,

Twitter that Microsoft will be surprising some of the

I had the same problem. How to fix it? You just copy your FH savegame on the USB and then mod it in Horizon. In Horizon just go to the garage tab and delete the tour bus.:wink:

Hi,

Always make sure you dragged your saved game to your PC.When errors happen,you can usethat one again.

Thank you kindly UNKNOWNv2 and HERO for the FORZA HORIZON Livery Editor
It works great.