Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

you have to own the game itself

how do i use the livery unlocker? did a new update come out that i cant unlock stuff now?

How do you delete the modded cars after you add them? I turned off my game while driving the buss offline and now my singleplayer mode will not load!!! Please help

1 Like

Could you upload your Forza Profile to Mediafire and post the download link?

Thanks!

hey i sent you a message. do i need to post it or are you just doing the tutorial?

this is also for forza 4 i mean. not horizon.

its ok ill wait for a tutorial

any tutorial yet hero?

once i get diamond, can i cancel it some how or do i have to get my bank to cancel it??

See here…

https://www.wemod.com/forum/25-diamond-discussion/86612-how-cancel-your-diamond-subscription.html

Can someone send me some gto on forza a, hit me up, YourOnCamera MR, thank you

it says im not allowed access, i just want to know if i can use the program just long enough to mod my game real quick then cancel. thanks though

Yes you can, I just did it. :smile:

That is not possible, you need Diamond membership. Please do not ask anyone else to lend you Diamond.

XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

not true im banned on forza 4 and not horizon…

I got banned from the Turn 10 servers for modding, will i ever get unbanned?

This is how is should look when you edited either your XP

Make sure in your system settings you MOVE your saved game to your USB flash drive and it should work then.

Most likely not. Mod at your own risk, sorry.

hello together I have a problem and that if I edit my profile, but nothing on the steering settings changeable changes me the horizon still steering settings, and the problem is that I can not change it. to record on the rumble scale always changes from 1 to 0.6 though because I never write anything there. if I drive with my steering wheel in Forza Horizon, the steering is delayed. would be super nice if you can help me, and sorry for my very bad english

is it possible to mod it so i have done all challenges and that im the most popular driver on the game (lvl 1 )

Easy said: Can I mod Horizon so it is 100% complete?