Horizon | How to Mod Forza Horizon!

hey i go to transfer forza to my usb and it just sais it cannot be moved or copied why is that

Usually to solve that problem it happens when I try and move my profile over to my USB stick. Just switch off the console and put it back on then select your Forza Horizon save and select MOVE NOT COPY.

Once you’ve modded your save move it back from the USB stick back to your HDD.

Any problems post.:thumbsup:

No, you have to put the time and effort into getting 100% completion I did it within a day, I only modded the money and that is it.:slight_smile:

it keeps saying this file is open in another editor any help???

This tool is intended for people that have the game.

so whats the likeliness of me being banned just for adding like 50 mill (random number)

Is diamond required?

Yes, this tool dose.

yeap it is

all i want to do is get the cars … how do i do that without changing lvls, creds, ect … and can i play added cars online?

i wanna know before i pay for diamond

READ.

can you give me a link to that info?

Your joking right. It’s all in this thread dude.

dam … all that typing you coulda just answered my question

well i’ll try to ask again … i have been playing online, if i mod just the cars will i get banned?

Lazy…

Yes if you mod the cars & go online you WILL get banned. You CANNOT use the cars online, but you CAN use them in single player.

guess no one can give me a probability of getting banned or caught with adding 20 million credits? im not sure how the scan for mods or whatever

HIGH!

Forza basically records everything when you are on live. I suggest starting a new save OFFLINE and then mod credits. Its still a risk no matter what you do.

You should get a message saying it injected correctly.

I have a problem. I modded my save once, and it was fine. I went to mod it again, and when i put it back on my harddrive it doesn’t even read the save and makes me start a new one. I tried to put the original one before I modded it again on, and it still would make me start a new one

I gave myself 100mil and Ive been playing online for awhile now, never been caught…knock on wood…if your afraid hit me up online and I will gift you the cars you want…

gt—sn1cklefr1tz2