Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

and I was waiting for this.

anyone know of an update yet that works for the pistol kills etc…?

Like the onyx guard skin.

nice work and very helpfull thanks

How doyou getthe Transparent Blue Weapon Skins? is it EPIC skin or is it Garish or WTF IS IT!!!

The infected omen skin doesn’t seem to work for me, I put it on in the account editor but it just stays as if I haven’t added anything. Any advice?

its all in the mod tool dude,

Its the Epic skin.

Thanks!

and I was waiting for this.

If i use the profile data editor to select adam fenix as my cog character will i get banned because i do not actually have the character?

yea good chance the servers or watever watches your profile will see that you dont have the correct stuff to even have adam Fenix, so you WILL be banned unless your offline.

can u get banned

There’s always a risk of getting banned but it is highly unlikely that you will.

If you mod it smart and not stupid then you will not get banned.

Awesome, does doing this unlock the corresponding achievements?

hey you could just pay for the 4.99 recurring, then mod it as soon as you can and then cancel diamond, thats what i did. And since it is a stay editor, you don’t have to worry about much updates and any major add-ons

weapons because they are really self-explanitory.

you can mod your campaign, not stats and stuff.

Can you mod the decoy to the onyx guard? Like all the way to it? I and can you mod the maps for all the dlc stuff? (I don’t think you can mod it for maps, though)