Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

add me on there

ok its up and i sent u a pm

whats up mann?
i sent u the link

Read your PM, I have sent you the file and it should now be fixed! :smile:

Apologies guys but I have a question regarding importing the unicorn cars to the garage.
Following the steps above, would I then still get the Unicorn Hunter achievement after loading the game up? Or does the achievement only come via the auction house?

Thanks.

For some reason when I keep getting this error message “An error has occured while writing back to the loaded package! Index out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: Index”

Sorry if this has been brought up before… I’m kind of new to modding on Horizon… Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also I have to mention that it only does this when I try to save unicorn cars onto my usb

1. Drag your save to your desktop.

2. Open it up in the editor.

3. Unlock what you want unlocked, save rehash and resign.

4. The save should be on your desktop, make sure it’s the save that you recently modfied to check you could right click it and go to properties.

Example: ‎Today, ‎September ‎12, ‎2012, ‏‎1 hour ago

Use the one that was recently modified and inject it back.

To not encounter this error do not use the “Extract” or “Inject” button in the editor.

Thanks man, I’ll try that. Much appreciated!

Good work as always

Mine isn’t working at all I don’t know why

If you put the same amount of effort into getting a legitimate unicorn from T10 as you do complaining about getting modded ones, you’d probably have a garage full of unicorns by now. I can tell you from personal experience that all it takes to get a unicorn is to put just a little bit of time into the Forza community. Check the forums a few times a week to keep yourself updated on unicorn events, and be sure to check the News page every Friday afternoon for the Week in Review. I thought that I would never get a unicorn, I thought you had to be a community junkie and devote all of your time just to get a unicorn, but you don’t. Doing what I said, within about 2-3 months, I acquired around 7-8 legit unicorns.

It all comes down to what is more important to you: your time or money. Diamond is a really good investment but if you cant afford it or just don’t want it, then the only other way is to get them legit.

I might just get Diamond for this feature. I wasn’t aware that Horizon had a garage editor but now that I know I want to use it on a few offline accounts.

I may get banned for my actions but im not from the states but than dont mean you have to be a disrespectfull fcking bellend does it… sort you fcking head out you jumped up little prck and have some respect for the people who lost there lives… your a fcking discrase…

Hey…I’ve added all unicorn cars, and in the past, I managed to add more than one set of all of them. However, I can’t manage to do that anymore. I sold the cars back to the game for credits (not AH, not gift), and now I wish I had doubles/triples of some of them. As of right now, I have one set of unicorn cars, and I am unable to add anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Everything worked fine on my main account then i tried my offline account and i couldnt mod my save at all just told me how much money i had and wouldnt let me edit… then i did my brothers account and all his cars are black boxes!!

can anyone shed any light on this please…

if not i dont really care as my main xbl account is working fine…

thanks for this update guys, heep up the good work :smiley:

at the bottom of the unicorn list. double click the car until you see a drop box and select the car you want
press enter…
do this several times until you have the cars you want then press add all

that should work a treat…

i now have 10 m3gtrs and 6 s15s as they are my fave cars…

p.m me if you dont understand my directions and i will do ou a step by step

at the bottom of the unicorn list. double click the car until you see a drop box and select the car you want
press enter…
do this several times until you have the cars you want then press add all

that should work a treat…

i now have 10 m3gtrs and 6 s15s as they are my fave cars…

p.m me if you dont understand my directions and i will do ou a step by step

That did the trick. Thanks so much! And since you double-posted, you got double-thanked. :^p

Cheers mate glad i could be of service :smiley:

Thank you.

You should make a little tutorial on how to do that.

Don’t know if someone replied to this but YEAH DUH!!!

The only person in the entire game who has permission to sell unicorns is PHredesign. No one else can SELL, GIFT, or TRADE unicorns unless you sell them back to the dealer through My Cars.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people do not auction your Unicorns. The auction will be under review for a long time, potentially for ever holding up one of your spots, and you will get banned from racing online, auction house, SF, and clubs and you run the risk of getting your XBL tag banned since Turn 10 Studios is a Microsoft company.