Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

would we get banned for using the unicorn cars online and sharing them in crew garages

YES…

i haz problem…

I modded the unicorns, but they are strange. they are just some black parts, but no real car. but when I drive them, they seem alright, but in fact there is no c o c k pit view…

halp…

Do not gift secret cars or unicorn cars. Do not put them in club garages. Do not use either online now because I have a very reliable source that T10 has taken over playground games servers. That may be a rumor but still is extremely plausable. If you keep the secret cars and unicorn cars in your own garage you should be fine. Just safe mod is all I can tell people here. If you have questions on safe modding PM me :smile:.

has anybody been banned on xbl for modding just the unicorn cars i want to add a few to my garage and use them in online races im just skeptical about bein banned as i cant find much information about people bein banned for it( and also make some designs on them and add the design to the storefront)

this is for forza 4 not horizon

All the images are broken and so is the video.

Hey guys i am having a problem getting all the unicorn cars and 999,999,999 credits in fm4. I did it in forza horizon no problem but when i do it with fm4 it does not work any help? Thanks

Create a new thread in the Horizon Support section and we might be able to help :thumbsup:

Sorry for the images going down if anyone was checking out this tutorial, there all back up now and shouldn’t go down again.

For the video, I’ll create another one now for you guys, should probably be on this thread tomorrow. :smile:

What about using the unicorn’s in private lobbies? Would that run the risk of account being banned?

I would think not, due to the fact your not actually putting them on the auction house to sell them, as far as I can remember, the only time people where getting banned for it was when they where selling them online in the auction house, you should be fine going in private lobbies with them though.

Going to give it a try and see what happens this week with a few mates in a private lobby.

Like I said, “I think”, so just be careful what your doing with online, doing so won’t get you banned, but just remember, there is risks with everything you modify.

I got an STFS: Free of unallocated block number 0x0 error. Once i click add all in the Garage profile and hit save that pops up. Any suggestions. I have tried saving my profile to the hard drive but i get a

of course, as far as i understand the code, it’s still sending data packets across their servers, that’s why I’d like to try a private lobby rather than public lobby.

I have tried both ways of opening the file in the mod and it will not open. Everything stays greyed out but it does bring up how many credits I have leaving everything else blank and grey… So what needs to be done? To unlock the cars and edit affinity?

i try to open the tool and i get this ALL the time (Forza could not format property type 15) what do i do i cant mod the save

well all, good luck. I had not been on my xbox for a couple weeks. Went to play Forza Horizon and my gamertag has been perminately banned… that was a chance I took… it really stinks too but I was going to buy the new 720 when it came out just to play forza 5… but not now I guess :anguished:

Have you tried deleting flags?

I have the same problem as clutz2000. Can you tell me what those flags are? Sorry, but I don´t know what you exactly mean. Where to find the flags and how to delete them?