Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Mistake

@Choupy33 what do you mean? does it work?
could you tell me how to use the teleport please?

In fact, most of the time it works. You have to activate it, then open the map and place ONLY ONE marker (this is important). When you close the map, you are teleported to this landmark. Sometimes it can happen that we are “in” the decor or “under” the decor. You must then use a teleportation point from the game before you can try again with the card. If it really poses a problem, you must then pause the game, close WEMOD completely, reopen it, restart the trainer and reactivate the teleportation option.

And try to put the marker on the map on a rather flat area. Avoid areas that are too steep.

I need it to work with navigation challenges :slight_smile:
there’s one particularly nasty, that I simply cannot complete

It says. “We have experience some problem. You might have to allow WeMod through your firewall.”
I’m not sure what’s going on.

That means there is something on your computer or network blocking WeMod.

See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I have checked these but it only has problem with IFR. My other games are working perfectly fine with WeMod.

I open the game through wemod, and the game does not open and when I open wemod with the game open, the game crashes.
does anyone know how to solve?

In my case this happening the same thing.

1 Like

The same with me.

Maybe the trainer needs to be updated to latest 1.1.1 version, if i open from wemod, it says ther’s an error maybe due to antivirus or firewall, something that doesn’t happen with other games.

If i open the game and then click play in wemod the same error shows.

I both cases the game crashes.

Will this be updated? Needed to work with latest version, rn it crashes the game.

Game has been updated to 1.2.0… can you please update the trainer @MrAntiFun?

@MrAntiFun Ran the latest version with the current WeMod and only noticed that Stamina is not working for me, did not try stealth mode or waypoint options though.

After the game’s update today I found the following

working
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Resources
Undetected
One Hit Kill
Unlimited Items/Unlimited Arrows

Not Working
Unlimited Stamina
Teleport Waypoint

1 Like

The traineer does not work anymore, pleeeeeeeeeease update!!!

1 Like
  • Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

first thanks for the app and all the work the team does. just fyi also seeing the stamina and teleport no longer working in 1.2.0 uplay version. when i use the undetected and 1 hit kills cheats the boss never shows up or dies before the battle and the story cant progress (ie medusa or griffin). if the games saves its a game ending problem as u will never be able to turn in the god. if turn these cheats off and load the previous saves it works again. but i just wanted to warn others b/c if u didnt know this u could have to start over.

The Immortals Fenyx Rising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else, but I just started using it and playing the New God DLC, and all NPC models are missing. I tried playing a new game too, and there weren’t any problems up until I finished the Vault of Hermes, and then they disappeared again.