Iron Harvest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The crashes happen on other missions dont worry! ha ha

1 Like

for crushes ther is alot of solutions in internet, serch and tray i spend 3h on serches and setings swap now its crushing onc in 2-3h only befor it was crushing once in 10-15 minets

1 Like

Yayyā€¦Iā€™m back. Ready to help some more. Fixing to try it againā€¦fingers crossed.

Iā€™ve never played the missions, only skirmishes. I never could get more than 10 minutes into game play, when it just locks up.

Hereā€™s the information Iā€™m now receiving, its most unfortunate, but explains the new crashes during loading phase:

ā€œBummer the developers seemed to have done a lot of changes, mostly to stop people abusing online play with trainers. Sadly people did that. At any rate, the game is unstable, and code injections seem to crash the game, as well as integrity checks.ā€

Iā€™m completely BUMMED!!!

EDIT: 11:09 AM

The game itself is now crashing, no trainer opened. SMH.

UPDATE: 09/04/21 @ 07:14 AM

Game no longer crashing, but no trainers work. Oh well, guess Iā€™ll have to play the old fashion way, on easy peasey level :frowning:

***Now to find a game similar to this one, that Wemod has a trainer for, any suggestions??

3 Likes

Information youā€™re receiving from who, exactly?

4 Likes

itā€™s true tho the trainer dont work on the game now

4 Likes

The trainer is complete useless with Steam Version 1.2.5.2547 rev 54454.

4 Likes

meybe also make one for the delux version. 1.2.5.2547 rev 54454

2 Likes

Can you please fix this trainerā€™s compatibility issues, every time i try and use it, it will crash the game. And yes, i am only using it in single player

4 Likes

You guys can forget it, although they have great applications and great trainers, they are almost non-existent when it comes to keeping in touch with people in the forums. Its been 16 days since anyone on behalf of Wemod has come here. Iā€™ve switched back to COH 2 using their trainer. It works great, even after the recent steam update.

2 Likes

Just look it up, heā€™s right.

1 Like

hi only one of my cheats work for iron harvest thats unlimited health

1 Like

He gave me an off-site link to another cheat site. That is not proof.

coh ?

1 Like

Company of Heroes, itrs a good game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easy there, just pointing out the obviousā€¦ based on what the other guy pointed out, in that there has been NO RESPONSE from anyone here to give us any hope that this cheat will be updated. Go look back here and see when the last response was, lol. Its done, I hope Iā€™m wrong.

2 Likes

COH 2, Its an AWESOME GAME, Wemod cheats are working on it, just not instabuildā€¦but Iā€™m good with that. COH3 coming soon I think.

1 Like

Hmm, an update todayā€¦ letā€™s see how it worksā€¦

EDIT TO ADD: Seems to work okay. Finally managed to get through the damn train mission.

4 Likes

Loaded a saved game i was playing, worked fine, all cheats. BUTā€¦tried to start new one, only able to use fog of war, nothing else works. But, THEY ARE trying!! Kudos to them, Iā€™ll be getting the pro membership, these folks are serious about our needs, even if they donā€™t respond to our complaints here :smiley:

Just signed up for the Pro Version. Gotta help these guys.

Weirdā€¦seems to be either just random times happening, or only certain maps. so far using the 2 player maps, seem to work fineā€¦but 6-8 player maps not so good.