Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dude read previous comments…

I am going to update it. Just disappointed this situation could’ve been avoided if people used VG.

I’ll ask @frank to make VG more prominent since it doesn’t most people have any idea what it is or how it works.

2 Likes

anything unlimited doesn’t work.

whats VG

Version guard

Not working with last update v1.5

Awesome i hope to see an update soon i just picked this up and it says that the Trainer is out of date, i wasnt able to do the VG. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Hello game is updated to 1.6. I have discovered the awesome VG functionality only after recent (1.5) game update which broken the trainer.
I hope to see an update soon so i will have a working trainer for this game version which will work in the future thanks VG.

Soon

4 Likes

the Perfect Rep option doesnt work anymore. LOL hope to see a update really soon, Thanks again for your hard work.

Not trying to rush you or anything, i just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and am looking forward to the new update.

2 Likes

You are doing Gods work.

By chance, will we be getting an updated version for the trainer? A lot of the cheats were broken with the latest few updates.

1 Like

Of course.

2 Likes

Great! Thank you!

After the trainer for this game is updated, VG is literally never going to be turned off for a freaking second. This is one of my favorite games so thank you so much for taking your time to make these trainers usable for the community, you really are the G.O.A.T.

1 Like

yeah, just bought it, waiting on the update. thanks for making a trainer for this!

2 Likes

The Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Please enable VersionGuard now? It is really tiring to update the game constantly when they change ■■■■ so much and i want to work on new games.

I hope for the people they do because a patch is coming up soon