Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Add skill points no longer works for me after hitting the level cap. Also, could you have it to where it it gives skill points instead of just ability points?

It gives you skill points, ability points are linked to your level.

Okay, you’re correct,I apologize. But then how was I able to unlock all 123 ability points in each branch, but none of the skill points? And now the opposite is happening. I’m so confused.

And apparently using those ability points to max out everything causes the arrow refill noise to go on to an infinite loop.

Same Issue with me!!! the noise is too bad

So a little help the trainer will not launch it just keeps saying fail, ok or retry. Never had a problem with the wemod before just this 1 trainer won’t boot also after it says it fails my anit virus pops up no problems detected mind you.

Yeah, I’m having issues with this trainer, too. Every time I try to activate it, it gives me this message:

This happens whether I launch the game using WeMod or if I use WeMod after having already launched the game. I’ve added WeMod (both the update.exe and the auxiliary.exe) as exceptions to my antivirus (BitDefender) after having followed every step to the letter in the BitDefender/WeMod guide located here: How to white-list WeMod in BitDefender!

I even tried deactivating my antivirus altogether and the same issue occurs. I did a fresh install of both the game and WeMod, which didn’t solve the problem. I even tried doing a custom launch path in WeMod by dragging the game’s .exe into the Play Box (NOT the shortcut, the actual .exe install path).

I’m at a loss on this one as well. All the other WeMod trainers I use work without issue (with the exception of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS and its most recent DLC, but that is already being addressed).

Just in case it’s requested, here’s the most recent log file: Kingdoms of Amalur_ Re-Reckoning.log (5.5 KB)

I second this; exact same experience. I did not previously have WeMod or any other components excluded by my antivirus or antimalware scanners. Changing that state did not improve operations. None of my other trainers seem to be impacted, so far. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.WeMod.log (11.6 KB)

Okay, so I figured out exactly how to do this and fix this. Max out your skills accordingly, then move to the abilities page. You MUST have your skills completely maxed out and have to have just leveled up to 40. Don’t use any fate cards that increase your skills. Spam the 2 points cheat on the abilities page and then return to the skills page. Return once again to the abilities page and you’ll see you have a large amount of ability points. Repeat this process until you have enough points to max out everything. Then, use the one point removal cheat to get rid of any excess points. You’ll see the Confirm button appear where it normally does once you’ve cleared enough. Be warned though, if you use it even once too many, you’ll screw it all up and have to reload a save. Be careful with this. Then BEFORE leaving the abilities page, turn on the infinite arrows cheat. After you have left the page and returned to the game, you’ll hear the infinite arrow loop. Turn OFF the infinite arrows cheat to fix this. And you’re done.

any one else geting told it a trogin vires and not loadin any code it was telling me when i try to open this one its a trojin o.o never did this befor just a bit worried normal it all good

Yea it happened to me too you just need to tell your anti-virus to allow it (you will need to look up how for the program you use)

False positives are a normal issue with trainers… I believe its do to trainers having to use the same memory hi-jacking techniques that Trojan viruses use, so it can be cause of a Anti-Virus update making it sensitive to the trainer’s method

Whenever I try to launch the game using the trainer I get the message “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” I’ve tried personally downloading the trainer from here but that didn’t help at all either. What am I doing wrong?

Could be your antivirus stopping it ,
Do have the legit game from the steam store ?

Yup, just bought it the other day. I haven’t had this problem with any of the other games I play. Also, I use bitdefender and had to make an exception for the app, but since then I’m always able to run it. It’s just for this specific game and this specific trainer, the app keeps saying that it can’t download the cheats. I’ve even tried downloading them directly from this page and nothing.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

First of all, make sure you are not opted into any experimental or beta versions of this game, which the trainer does not support.

Then try the following:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

So it’s definitely the full version of the game and I tried what you suggested, but to no avail. :disappointed:

will there be an option to add and decrease ability points for idiots like me that used cheat engine and over did points and now cant find the right one to get rid of them again in the future updates?

I’m a packrat when it comes to looting. I love to pick everything up. I don’t always remember to sell my “junk” or go back to my home and stash my items. I saw only two others requested a possible addition to increasing the inventory limit. If it is possible, in any form, that would be awesome. If not, thank you for creating what you have given us already, and thank you for anything else you may add or tweak.

Hey @InstantShark2,

I ran into the same problem but then learned, through trial and error, that we can reduce the points until the “Confirm” icon lights up. This works for Abilities and Skills (traits). Just be careful not to reduce the points too fast or you’ll be going back and forth adding and subtracting them. I can be frustrating. I hope this helps.

Hi @RevanFanMan,

Yes. You can add both. You need to be on the Skill screen to add/subtract points and the same for adding/subtracting Abilities. I first added a couple million XP and then leveled to meet each Skill point break. Once you level the first time, you can select the first four Skill levels for each skill. I believe it’s 36 points. You can do it again at level 8 (36 points) and 16 (27 points). I may be off on the division of the points at each level break. Just be sure to reduce the unwanted points so you can “Confirm” and save your selections. Once you’ve completed the Skills then you can add points to fill all of the Abilities for each tab, Might, Finesse and Sorcery. Once you’ve filled them all up, just reduce the remaining points so you can “Confirm” and save your selections. I filled up Skills and Abilities at level 16. I left the Well area at level 36 and was 40 before I met up with the Fateweaver. I hope this helps.

Hey @KitCarson16,

The noise is coming from Unlimited Arrows. Turn it off and let your arrows refill and the noise will go away. If you save the game while you have Unlimited Arrows on and then turn it off, you’ll always have Unlimited Arrows even though you’ve turned it off in the cheats. I hope this helps.

im try used but no one workiing for me :unamused:

All codes work except XP. Can’t get that single one to work.