Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so, what is the solution to fix it, for now ??

Level 40 is the max level, if less than that adding skill points versus simply adding XP will cause this effect. However if you are at 40 that is maximum.

Kit

Not sure if you mean me?? My solution was to turn the game volume way down and endure.
The clicking, buzzing, however you describe it is not present in the main game, only when you load Wemod trainer into the game does this happen. So for now as I love unlimited potions and unlimited durability for gear, I am grinning and tolerating. Once I make the journey to Rathir , get good gear and some health regen utility gems, I will abandon the trainer for good.
I experimented with this a lot, I would make manual saves, add some skill points etc, etc and the buzzing would start, I would reload to where I was prior to this and the buzzing would stop. I would deactivate Wemod and the buzzing will stop. I have also uninstalled the game and verified the files, etc, etc…does not help…but hint…lots of locked loot chests have no lids…yep Grin…I see no original bugs or problems fixed and I see the addition of new bugs…so something is not playing well with the trainer. Unfortunately in the gaming industry today, it seems a great many games are released unfixed. Expected but it is still disappointing.

Cheers
Kit

The Woodpecker sound is the sound of your arrows refilling with infinite arrows on. It makes that sound normally when you shoot arrows and they refill. it gets stuck in a sound loop with the cheat on I assuming because with the cheat on it never actually fills your arrows all the way so the game tries to fill it to max causing the sound.

1 Like

Thank You , you are a gentlemen and a scholar. Grin!! It was a huge mystery to me, so I will try that in a couple hours when I fire up the game again.
Oh just arrived at the Dead Kel DLC, I go there to get Flawless crafting components and I have discovered that they did not fix the situation with having to be so very careful not to pick up anything but what is absolutely needed as you still cannot get rid of books, or building materials you might inherent against your will. I had hoped that would have fixed that, but they have not. As for arrows, hey in a couple hours I will be so powerful I only need one arrow…it will send an enemy flying across the map.
Thanks
Kit

That was it , woodpecker flew away, have not heard it since. Yep cheat only gives you five arrows where main game gives you nine. That is the mystery conflict.

Thanks again
Kit

hi there is it just me or does the xp cheat not work?

Hey any chance you could add a run faster cheat becuase run so slow :frowning:

Gotta kill an enemy, discover a location, or pick a lock for it to take effect.

Just hit the left Ctrl. It enables sprinting.

I know how to run its just not fast enough :frowning:

Add skill points no longer works for me after hitting the level cap. Also, could you have it to where it it gives skill points instead of just ability points?

It gives you skill points, ability points are linked to your level.

Okay, you’re correct,I apologize. But then how was I able to unlock all 123 ability points in each branch, but none of the skill points? And now the opposite is happening. I’m so confused.

And apparently using those ability points to max out everything causes the arrow refill noise to go on to an infinite loop.

Same Issue with me!!! the noise is too bad

So a little help the trainer will not launch it just keeps saying fail, ok or retry. Never had a problem with the wemod before just this 1 trainer won’t boot also after it says it fails my anit virus pops up no problems detected mind you.

Yeah, I’m having issues with this trainer, too. Every time I try to activate it, it gives me this message:

This happens whether I launch the game using WeMod or if I use WeMod after having already launched the game. I’ve added WeMod (both the update.exe and the auxiliary.exe) as exceptions to my antivirus (BitDefender) after having followed every step to the letter in the BitDefender/WeMod guide located here: How to white-list WeMod in BitDefender!

I even tried deactivating my antivirus altogether and the same issue occurs. I did a fresh install of both the game and WeMod, which didn’t solve the problem. I even tried doing a custom launch path in WeMod by dragging the game’s .exe into the Play Box (NOT the shortcut, the actual .exe install path).

I’m at a loss on this one as well. All the other WeMod trainers I use work without issue (with the exception of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS and its most recent DLC, but that is already being addressed).

Just in case it’s requested, here’s the most recent log file: Kingdoms of Amalur_ Re-Reckoning.log (5.5 KB)

I second this; exact same experience. I did not previously have WeMod or any other components excluded by my antivirus or antimalware scanners. Changing that state did not improve operations. None of my other trainers seem to be impacted, so far. Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.WeMod.log (11.6 KB)

Okay, so I figured out exactly how to do this and fix this. Max out your skills accordingly, then move to the abilities page. You MUST have your skills completely maxed out and have to have just leveled up to 40. Don’t use any fate cards that increase your skills. Spam the 2 points cheat on the abilities page and then return to the skills page. Return once again to the abilities page and you’ll see you have a large amount of ability points. Repeat this process until you have enough points to max out everything. Then, use the one point removal cheat to get rid of any excess points. You’ll see the Confirm button appear where it normally does once you’ve cleared enough. Be warned though, if you use it even once too many, you’ll screw it all up and have to reload a save. Be careful with this. Then BEFORE leaving the abilities page, turn on the infinite arrows cheat. After you have left the page and returned to the game, you’ll hear the infinite arrow loop. Turn OFF the infinite arrows cheat to fix this. And you’re done.

any one else geting told it a trogin vires and not loadin any code it was telling me when i try to open this one its a trojin o.o never did this befor just a bit worried normal it all good

Yea it happened to me too you just need to tell your anti-virus to allow it (you will need to look up how for the program you use)

False positives are a normal issue with trainers… I believe its do to trainers having to use the same memory hi-jacking techniques that Trojan viruses use, so it can be cause of a Anti-Virus update making it sensitive to the trainer’s method

Whenever I try to launch the game using the trainer I get the message “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” I’ve tried personally downloading the trainer from here but that didn’t help at all either. What am I doing wrong?