Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could be your antivirus stopping it ,
Do have the legit game from the steam store ?

Yup, just bought it the other day. I haven’t had this problem with any of the other games I play. Also, I use bitdefender and had to make an exception for the app, but since then I’m always able to run it. It’s just for this specific game and this specific trainer, the app keeps saying that it can’t download the cheats. I’ve even tried downloading them directly from this page and nothing.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

First of all, make sure you are not opted into any experimental or beta versions of this game, which the trainer does not support.

Then try the following:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

So it’s definitely the full version of the game and I tried what you suggested, but to no avail. :disappointed:

will there be an option to add and decrease ability points for idiots like me that used cheat engine and over did points and now cant find the right one to get rid of them again in the future updates?

I’m a packrat when it comes to looting. I love to pick everything up. I don’t always remember to sell my “junk” or go back to my home and stash my items. I saw only two others requested a possible addition to increasing the inventory limit. If it is possible, in any form, that would be awesome. If not, thank you for creating what you have given us already, and thank you for anything else you may add or tweak.

Hey @InstantShark2,

I ran into the same problem but then learned, through trial and error, that we can reduce the points until the “Confirm” icon lights up. This works for Abilities and Skills (traits). Just be careful not to reduce the points too fast or you’ll be going back and forth adding and subtracting them. I can be frustrating. I hope this helps.

Hi @RevanFanMan,

Yes. You can add both. You need to be on the Skill screen to add/subtract points and the same for adding/subtracting Abilities. I first added a couple million XP and then leveled to meet each Skill point break. Once you level the first time, you can select the first four Skill levels for each skill. I believe it’s 36 points. You can do it again at level 8 (36 points) and 16 (27 points). I may be off on the division of the points at each level break. Just be sure to reduce the unwanted points so you can “Confirm” and save your selections. Once you’ve completed the Skills then you can add points to fill all of the Abilities for each tab, Might, Finesse and Sorcery. Once you’ve filled them all up, just reduce the remaining points so you can “Confirm” and save your selections. I filled up Skills and Abilities at level 16. I left the Well area at level 36 and was 40 before I met up with the Fateweaver. I hope this helps.

Hey @KitCarson16,

The noise is coming from Unlimited Arrows. Turn it off and let your arrows refill and the noise will go away. If you save the game while you have Unlimited Arrows on and then turn it off, you’ll always have Unlimited Arrows even though you’ve turned it off in the cheats. I hope this helps.

im try used but no one workiing for me :unamused:

All codes work except XP. Can’t get that single one to work.

WHAT version of game ur uses because any work for me

The trainer was tested on the update that happened over the weekend. What happens when you try to use the trainer? Did you purchase it from steam?

trainer dont activate, and nop i dont get from steam

Well that’s why it dont work for you. This is made for the steam store bought version of the game

i tink i have steam version but not oficial

If you didn’t buy it from steam then it is not the steam version. We only support games that are purchased through the DRM that the trainer was created for.

ok

Is there going to be an update for this so people that play it on the Epic Store can enjoy the trainers as well?

1 Like

If it gets enuf votes for the epic version we will make one. the update will be for the steam version of the game

I cant seem to find where to vote for the epic version

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically for voting when WeMod’s automated system detects that a certain number of WeModders have it installed.

I’ll let someone know that it isn’t in the library yet. :slight_smile:

UPDATE:
You can now vote for the Epic version of the game. :slight_smile: