Mafia: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All of the sliders when activated just turn right back off . May we have an update.

Game freezes when I use cheats play with wemod 7

yup, i have that problem too… must sign out and login again in my win 10 home 64bit… T_T

I’m having the same issue with it auto turning off.

im having a issue its telling me my steam copy is 32 bit yet in running 64 bit windows any ideas

If your game is the Definitive Edition and is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked, see here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

my game is thru steam yes it says just hat its made for 64 bit but steam is 32 bit any ideas how to get thru this

Click the link that was given to you above.
We can tell you haven’t clicked it because the click counter is still 0.

thank u ever so much i appreciat it

i know its late but if its possible to add a cheat to like slow down cars for that race mission or some other types of cheats to help me win would be great. Im atrocious at racing and cant win it.

1 Like

The Mafia: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is there no epic games version?

Where the play or install button is to start cheats there is an arrow. Click that to add the launch icon from within the main game folder this will get it started.

Anyone else here lag like crazy once they activate cheats? Runs fine at first, then when I alt-tab out and activate the trainer the game starts acting super choppy.

1 Like

Can you add more cheats like slow mo

Launch the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play once the game is running. If I remember right the game has a launcher that is likely 32 bit.

i have it on epic but it says not installed

This trainer is for Steam. WeMod does not have a trainer for epic at the moment.

um i cant play because it says 64 bit pls fix this

Hi. Load the game in Steam then once you get to the main menu hold ALT then press TAB then in WeMod press Play then once it says “Playing” then ALT + TAB again to go back in game. Once you’re actually in the game then activate the mods.