Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it just might not be from wemod for a while i know other trainers has all those mods in their trainer but it is behind a paywall

weak trainer was hoping to increase credits

1 Like

i dit not found a trainer which proposes unlimited actions and add heroic points (during fights not ressources) :frowning_with_open_mouth:

hopefully this games trainer can be updated in the future

it would be awesome if like an infinite essences type deal would be cool in the future. the ones that you developed so quickly do work awesomely though. thanks for always releasing the mods quickly

If possible, an option to change the probability of Drops into portals and the like?

nice job as always with the trainers fling. how likely or possible is it to add more features later on?

1 Like

interesting information

Great mods.

Any chance of resource mods or dark / light side meter and friendship rank mods?

2 Likes

Add unlimited actions and heroic points during fights please :pray:

2 Likes

We just got an update to the game, the old trainer now will crash the game if loaded.
We need to update the trainer pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

Tried another one that worked last night and got a error from 2k games saying a cheat program was found and game could not be loaded. Looks like 2k upped their anti cheat unfortunately.

3 Likes

Yesterday it worked. Now the game just crashes after the lauching from the 2k console. Now the game loads and then crashes. And Wemod says it cannot apply the mods.

4 Likes

sameā€¦tried launching without 2k launcher, doesnā€™t work it seems eitherā€¦bummerā€¦increasing difficulty to max with modifiers from this grants great gloss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

worked ok before the game updated with the new dlc, after CTD just after title screen. This is while skipping the launcher

4 Likes

Somehow, the new update seems to prevent trainers. I started it without WeMod and it works. With WeMod the game does not start at all. And it doesnā€™t work with the standalone trainer from Fling either. I start the game without it, but as soon as I leave the game and start the trainer, the game crashes straight to the desktop.

3 Likes

yes before update worked for me as well. Crashes game if you try to start with it or try to start it after game running. Im using 2k launcher.

4 Likes

Will this table be updated soon? @FLiNG

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious as well for an update plus if there is will more trainer options be made

5 Likes

Also the new DLC is buggy enough that you can expect a emergency patch soon.