Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I haven’t crashed either but for some odd reason there seems to be a red laser coming down from the sky blinding me constantly.

The token cheats don’t seem to work

1 Like

Do you have at least 1 of each?

1 Like

max challenge score doesn’t work on the DLC is the only thing that does not work is the EMP side missions

2 Likes

The max score doesnt work at all, can you please fix it

1 Like

[* Max Challenge Score] doesn’t work in DLC challenge

3 Likes

Game keeps crashing with the trainer on

one thing to add is that you should have a warning to avoid getting hit by train with inf health/god mode because it soft locks the game and you need to shut down the game fully and restart it.

turning both off and getting run over does not fix it

1 Like

Came here to see if anyone else was also having this problem

Game got an Update.
It was pretty big.
That’s what she said.

cheats seem to be working just fine from what i’ve been playing. just wish we could get a mod for the dlc stuff…like turn off motion sensors

Exact same problem I came here to post about.

2 Likes

So the Max Challenge Score cheat only works in the Screwball Bomb Challenges in the third DLC, but not in any of the others. Are there any plans to fix this?

2 Likes

If someone wants to provide a game save with the event unlocked and not completed, I’m sure fling can look into fixing it.

1 Like

i want, please

Screwball save

Save that starts at the screwball challenge I am struggling with most.

The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  1. Max Challange Score

This one didn’t work on Screwball Challenges, can you make it for the Screwball Challenges as well

You need to provide a save. He updated the trainer yesterday to address the one posted above.

Is anyone else having controller input lag while using an Xbox controller? Anyone know if its WeMod causing this or just the game?