Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

You need at least one of the required materials for the craft to work. I will mention it in notes.

Whenever I try to start the game from Infinity it opens up origin, launches the game, then says "We’re having trouble finding your game. Try restarting it, then press the start game button again."
Do the cheats just not work with the trial version or is it something else (and yes I’ve tried running Infinity as an administrator

I don’t know if the Trial version is the same as the base game version but try attaching infinity after the game started.
So basically start the game and then use infinity

Trial version has different exe. I’ll add support for it in a few hours, will let you know once added.

1 Like

I am having a trouble leveling up as it does not seem to be working but one hit kill & unlimited rocket boost for when walking around would be nice

Many Andromeda cheats are blocked now, neither Infinity or the Lingon trainer work right since 3/28. I was able to get infinite ammo but no credits or crafting and skill points kept resetting. I am gonna go looking for a resoucre table to look for minerals because they don’t seem to have enough early on to suit up properly.

Did the game have an update?

@User2453659 I can’t comment on other’s trainers but infinity is working 100% fine - i just tested. Please read trainer notes, for each of those cheats you mentioned there is a note.

What the hell does blocked even mean?

Skill points are designed this way in game, the only way they stick is if your level matches with the skill points you have. At level 130+ you should have enough skill points to unlock everything.

You need at least one of the required materials for the craft to work.

i was wondering if the creator for The program could add a Give everything Cheat for Mass Effect Andromeda like weapons and Armor? that be pretty sweet :smiley:

I discovered by accident as I was doing single player and went to do an Apex mission in multiplayer that the no cooldown cheat works in multiplayer. No idea if it’s detectable and it could get you banned I would think so remember to shut stuff off if you go do multiplayer.

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added zero gravity
  • Added custom speed

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks got it now.

Is it only me, or has running with weapons drawn bugged out? Whenever I try, I’m simply stuck in place. Running w/ the weapons holstered is unimpeded.

What cheat was added today? There’s so many cheats now lol

Added zero gravity
Added custom speed

1 Like

Oh sweet jesus yes :smiley:

Just wanted to let you know that it’s bugged out. I have Origin Running In Offline Mode and Start the Program as Admin and about 20% of the time the mods will load in game the other times nothing… When in game if mods loaded successfully i have to increases or decreases the speed mod to get the other mods working only problem is then when i have done that i can’t move/walk/run as i only run on the spot. When Closing the Program and restarting it the mods won’t inject again the only way to make it work is by shutting the game down and restarting from scratch.

Just thought i should let you know.

Unlimited mission funds for multiplayer is not possible. Those things are stored on their servers.

No

We don’t support multiplayer cheating.