Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Thanks for this, it’s a great and useful Trainer :slight_smile: I have a few requests if that’s alright.

1. Life Support for Ryder and Nomad.
2. Full God Mode (because the enemies on Insanity can still kill you sometimes if they do enough damage to damage your full shields and health values).
3. Infinite Power Cells for the skills that use ammo instead of cooldowns (like Concussive Shot, etc.)
4. One Shot Kills for making Insanity Difficulty easier lol.

3 Likes

credits dont work nor do the skill points when I try to use them

I have kept trying to make the credits and skill points work but nothing has come up

I’ll work on this today (in a few hours).

3 Likes

I just wanna get materials with the money and have unlimited research to build weapons

1 Like

Very thankful for that, I’ll probably buy the game when your trainer is fully working! :smiley: From all the reviews I’ve heard It feels like I’ll be needing this trainer to play the game my way.

I messed with this trainer a bit today, although only two of the cheats.

Unlimited Credits works as advertised – if you sell something, it bumps your credit amount up to 9999 or something like that. 10k. I noticed that any time I bought things, the credits were depleted as normal, but if I sold something, it went back up to 10k again. Something to keep in mind for people having issues!

Unlimited Skill Points works – but if you reload a save, you not only lose all of your leftover unused skill points, you lose all of your skills as well, even ones you bought prior to using the cheat. Reloading a save after using the cheat leaves you with 0 skills, 0 skill points. You can pay credits to Respec in the medbay and you’ll regain only the default amount of skill points you should have for that level. So be careful using this one.

Question though: Is there any hope for an Unlimited Inventory cheat or something like that? Being able to only carry 50 items with no storage chest on the ship is a little tiresome. :frowning:

1 Like

Hesitant to try it now if the skills are messing up like that.
Would it not be possible to add exp to increase level and gain skills the normal way rather than just straight up adding skills?

Hello.

Any chance of adding “no recoil” and perhaps “no spread”?

Hello everyone,

Like some on this thread I had the issue with the skill points resetting after restarting, however I did find that if you activate the skills point cheat at the start menu BEFORE you load your save you will retain the points you allocated to the skills you chose and your crew keeps the ones you choose for them as well. I am not sure if this will help all, but hopefully it will prevent you from having to respec your Ryder over and over again :).

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.

On the other hand, if you got the reset, you can activate the cheat, go to the med bay on the Tempest, use the console to reset talents so you get at least some to start with and the cheat will work again. Only pain is to get all the talent trees back if you filled them all

1 Like

i cant get this trainer to work at all i keep gettings is the disable anti virus message when i disabled it to try again same message i dont know what else to try

mrjediconsular,
I was having the same issue a couple of days ago and the only way I could get past error code 15 was to reinstall Infinity.

same

It seems that the Unlimited Skill Points works on the Multiplayer too. I noticed that, but won’t use it because I don’t want a ban.

ok heres an update about my problem its error code 9 and a im getting a bad image waning c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\daringdevelopment\infinity\trainers\14305-1490057096.bin error status 0xc000007b. hopefully this info can help the developer of the trainer im using windows 8.1

You could try deleting the trainer file. Infinity will redownload it the next time you start the trainer.

Thank you snake that worked

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added a bunch of options

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I haven’t tested the new update out as of yet, but those are some nice new options !

Thank You