Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

How do you check for updates? I’m having the same issues as @Kaffa and won’t be able to update until monday.

Hi STN,

Just an update for you… The latest update to the trainer seems to have resolved all of the issues I mentioned yesterday (it was yesterday, right?). I see from the thread that some others are still having issues, and I haven’t tested everything, but what I have tested is working great again (including Unlimited Health btw, as I had a chance to test that one earlier today).

Thanks for getting it worked out so fast.

Later,
Drake

Where would you like me to send the file?
And yes CPY did crack it.

Edit: Uploaded the .exe here https://ufile.io/1efcf2
If you would like me to upload somewhere else feel free to reply.
BTW thanks for your work.
Even though im a modder myself (alwayskaffa find me on the yt) due to my inactivity its nice to have someone else dig into different games than gta v :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, that works.

Right try now.

Just tried but still not working.
Once i activate them, they turn blue (activated) for a second or 5 then automaticly turn off again.
This happens for skills:Unlimited Life Support:Unlimited Items:
rest works but they already did b4.

Hmm not sure why. I added the exe you sent, it should recognize that and use a different set of cheats for you.

What is the last updated time for you for the trainer? it should be an hour ago. If it doesn’t work, i’ll get the cpy crack (your exe wasn’t launching so i couldn’t test what i did worked).

Yes i made sure it was updated and saw the message of the cheats being updated b4 i tried.
I see you updated again (about 25m ago now), and now im getting the error 9 code.
If u need me to upload the cracked files feel free to reply and ask.

Amazing tool and amazing trainer. My requests, for myself and others (some of these options available in other trainers)

1. Change carry limit to higher number

2. No recoil

3. Super accuracy

4. Rapid fire

1 Like

error 9 is corrupted trainer download. Just clear your cache and it should work. How (Infinity Troubleshooting Guide ) . And no need for the crack files, the exe was the hardest thing to get which you provided (requires downloading full game otherwise), i found the crack. Will check it out in a bit.

@athan621 I didn’t try for those cheats, didn’t notice the recoil/accuracy to be a problem. But alright, i’ll try to add it.

Hi STN the Unlimited Power Cells cheat don’t work anymore, but it used to.
Please fix and thanks for your hard work.

3 Likes

I tried the crack and still no luck. Looks like i need to be on 1.04 version for the crack to work.

1 Like

i cant play mass effect Andromeda for some reason. i played yesterday and was playing with some cheats on but when i tried to play today all my points were gone then i exited the game and tried to go back in but i cant. i don’t know what to do. i click on the icon to start the game but nothing pops up too.

Hi, same here on a specific cheat, i was using Infinity yesterday and it worked soso but it has potential, only problem i goten my self into is the following:
yesterday i was using mod that gave me infinite cryopod points and today when i forgot to turn Infinity on i got negative 14 points and how ever far back in going i cant get to the point were ive got 1 point so i can redo what i did yesterday…

how do i solve it so i can get my xxx points bk with Infinity??

My game is working again after not playing it for a day but i still don’t have any points.

Hi, i was using Infinity yesterday and it worked nice, only problem i gotten my self into is the following:
yesterday i was using mod that gave me infinite cryopod points and today when i forgot to turn Infinity on i got negative 14 points and how ever far back in going i cant get to the point were ive got 1 point so i can redo what i did yesterday…

how do i solve it so i can get my xxx points bk with Infinity??

Use the cheat again? Haven’t happened to me so i am not sure whats up.

It happened to me, only thing you can do is get a higher AVP level and it will kick your cryo point up, but the cryo points need to be turned on.

If you’re talking about skill points, that happens to me too, every time I end a game I have to do the level up button to even get the points back and THEN kick on infinite skill points and max my guy out again.

Sorry to bother you, but I have Origin’s version and the trainer worked flawlessly once I got the hang of it.

But now I’m on Harval and whenever I use the trainer it immediately freezes the game and I just finished a ten minute recording showing that the game froze immediately as Infinity was kicking on the trainer. That was the only thing I had running: Infinity, Origin, my ISS program and that was it. I got the usual whining about my graphics driver but I’m taking care of that. I’m going to try and clear out my cache and the tips in the troubleshooting guide as I hope Origin didn’t try and do something stupid to block Infinity.