Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Love this tool. I have suggestions for more mods though and they are highly possible as I try to use them in LUA scripts.

Helicopter ride options

• Skip Rides.

Time Scale

• Enable/Disable Time Scale
  • Clock Scale
  • Sync in-game time with computer time

Hardcore Settings

• Max Life
  • Max Stamina
  • Max Limb Life
  • Max Armor Life
  • Max Helmet Life

Camo Settings

• Enable/Disable
  • Camo Strength (How hidden)

Resource Mods

• Unlimited Resources

Motherbase Mods

• Use Lethals

Reinforcement Settings

• Enable/Disable
  • Red Helicopters
  • Reinforcements w/heli
  • Armored Reinforcements

Alert Phase

• Enable/Disable

Gameplay

• Mission Rank Restriction
  • Auto Marking
  • Auto Mark Without S Rank
  • Armored Vehicles and Tanks In Free Roam
  • High Ranked Soldiers In The Field
  • Fast Heli Pull out During Free Roam Alert

Dispatch Missions Settings

• High Rank Staff Rewards

Tools Settings

• IntScope Level
  • iDroid Level

Weather Settings

• Choose Weather State

If you cannot get all of these, that is totally fine. I will color the important ones. Please and thank you.

1 Like

@unknown_v2

So the play sign keeps on spinning and none of the cheats work, I think the game was recently updated, please fix if possible, thanks!

1 Like

Is there anyway to get the infinite ammo and infinite suppressors to work properly?

I would love this could be fixed also if something could be added to freeze all enemies I know there was a trainer that had that a while back just asking so far this is the best program I’ve ever found still almost makes me want to put a ring on it lol

The infinite ammo/gadget takes away my fultons and the infinite suppressor doesn’t function.

Have you thought of just modding the game?

Maybe because I prefer to use this?

this does it really work right now tho does it?

infinite suppressor still doesn’t function does any body know if they are trying to fix the cheats that are not working. please reply and thank you.

I have infinite suppressors and ammo but then again i used a mod and i’m also playing as quiet :wink:

Yeah we know that you do.
Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with that but meh.

To all the others that actually are here because of the Infinity Trainer
@unknown_v2 Has to update it for the new version. As soon as he has time he will do it.

How do you use the infinite resources Cheat?

Alright. Good to know this trainer isn’t being abandoned.

So you guys want us to pay for this but the trainers are not updated? the Suppressors doesnt work the INF. resources like 2 out of all the cheats work. i know it takes time but i see people have been saying something about this for a couple of months now doesnt work

where did they say that they want you to pay? if you are talking about PRO that is optional, it supports WeMod and has the benefit of using the remote. as for the updating of trainers each person that makes trainers for WeMod have numerous trainers that they need to update and still make new ones. They also still have regular lives. unfortunately that means sometimes a trainer has to wait a bit to be fixed.

Probably because it hasn’t been reported so the trainer author doesn’t know it requires update.

Cough. It has been reported numerous times

2 Likes

Its what the whole thread is about lol

2 Likes

is this place abandoned or are there gonna be updates?

1 Like