Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Metal Gear Solid V: TPP
This is the official discussion topic of the Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Base Upgrades
3. Unlimited GMP
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Mega Heroism
6. Reset Heroism to 0
7. No Reload
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Unlimited Suppressor
10. Super Accuracy
11. No Recoil
12. Unlimited Horse Health
13. All Enemies Faint
14. Unlock All Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 11/20/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/20/2018

• 11/28/2018

• 08/06/2019
    Instant Base Upgrades cheat added
    Mega Heroism cheat added
    Reset Heroism to 0 cheat added
    No Reload cheat added
    Unlimited Suppressor cheat added
    Super Accuracy cheat added
    All Enemies Faint cheat added
    Unlock All Items cheat added

• 10/14/2019

• 10/29/2019

• 02/09/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The unlimited resources cheat doesn’t seem to work, but everything else works fine. Did I goof something up? The resources says it is up, but it returns to its original value when I try to say, upgrade a base facility.

1 Like

Yeah I Get That Exact Response As Well Can You Fix The Problem

You’re supposed to go offline first.

Nevertheless, it still resets to its original value.

Here is what you do, know be forewarned, it is a hassle but it does work. 1. Go Offline 2. Activate Cheat 3.(Optional) Go Online for Base Construction or whatever is required for you to be online to do 4. Go to the Resources section of Mother Base. You will see it capped. 5. Use resources as needed but if you are online they will NOT replenish. You will need to repeat the process as needed.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun any insight on this? Thanks!

I will check it out ,But from what @RevanFanMan said, It seems to be an issue when the user is playing online .

2 Likes

While you’re at it, could you check why I only am able to use a fulton device once while having the unlimited ammo cheat active? I run out of them after that one use.

I tried that. When offline your mod actually increases the online resource (which is great!). But when you go back online to use them they have disappeared. You also set the online nukes to 16 (max) which you certainly do not want. When going online with 16 online nukes (if your resources would not have disappeared) is a bad idea for people needing the cheats. You would very quickly be attacked by the very high level guys that will ruin your day when they com over to disarm those nukes. While offline you can not dismantle those online nukes so there really is no way to not you would not get attacked if your resources would stick.

This is handled way better by @unknown_v2 his mod (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam). He sets the offline resources so you can disassemble those nukes he sets before going back online.
His resources also stick when going back online so is actually useful.

And unlike @unknown_v2 his mod your unlimited GMP isn’t helpful either… You set offline and online GMP to 5 million each while multiples of those are needed as online GMP to research a lot of items or upgrade your FOB. Granted, wemod should not work for online multiplayer but the online part is also needed for the best gear when playing solo.
Unknown_v2 his mod sets the offline to its max (5 mil) and the online GMP to 100 mil. This is a lot better you’ll agree. Unfortunately also his GMP does not get saved and is only useable while this part of the mod is active. So using that to get the GMP and then your mod to get rid of the weeks needed to build a base is also not possible.

I’ll keep using the other, outdated mod for now, the only thing that misses for me is the instant base upgrades, but at least I can pay for those base upgrades!
Oh, just tested that instant base upgrades…Correction, I did not. I tested FOB upgrades which can’t be modded. Only motherbase can be instant, correct?

1 Like

how about a code that gives you max medicines. i cannot use certain sleep weapons because the resources code doesn’t affect these.

The Instant Base Upgrades and Unlimited Resources don’t seem to be working…

I can confirm that every cheats (exclude the unlock all items, haven’t try, still want to grind for it) worked just fine, except the unlimited ammo, but you can still use the No Reload for the same purpose.
For the unlimited resources and GMP, you need to go offline first, when you’re in the ACC or roaming or on MB (basically everywhere), activate the cheat (you’ll notice all resources and GMP will capped), then back to main menu, turn off the cheats, then go back online. Load the save game and you can use that capped GMP and resources.
Thanks MAF, cheers

1 Like

Is anyone having an issue where you use the unlock everything but you get an error message saying: Could not develop due to insufficient resources/GMP in online inventory. However, my online inventory is meeting the requirements thanks to the unlimited GMP and resources cheats.

When you enable the function of infinite resources, the parasites that are needed for the eponymous costume continue to end. Also, the amount of GPM in the cheat is too small; the development of security systems requires much more. Should I wait for corrections?

Yeah That Was Not Working For Me.

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Will you get a vac ban if you accidentally have the cheats activated while doing an fob mission

The Resource Cheat Is Working Now Also Can You Have An Invisible Cheat So I Can Sneak Past The Metal Gear Because I Have Trouble Getting Past Him.