Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello. does the add skill points work for you? do you need to level up to activate it?

Seems to be crashing whenever i try to use anything

3 Likes

Specifically, the Unlimited Focus cheat seems to be causing the problem right now.

1 Like

crashes all the time, needs an update I think.

Hello @silencer727, @Nexus6, @CharmingLobster87. :slight_smile:

This is weird because the game has not received any updates, which could break the trainer, since 2018. :thinking:

To try and help figure it out:

• Do you have the standard edition of this game, or do you have the Definitive Edition?
  • Do you have any DLCs?
  • Are you using any other third-party mods on the game?

Welcome to the community @ghowz. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this information. It may indeed be that the definitive edition will require its own trainer. Iā€™ll pass this on to be looked into further and, if needed, have the ability to request a definitive edition trainer available in WeMod. :slight_smile:

Update:

Thanks to @Instinct, it is now possible to request a Definitive Edition trainer via the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too am getting crashes with this and some of the cheats donā€™t work ā€¦

Welcome to the community @Ekko84. :slight_smile:

Everyone experiencing crashes so far were using the wrong trainer.
If you have the Definitive Edition of this game, you need to request a trainer specifically for this version.

See this staff post: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am also experiencing many crashes while using the unlimited focus. It worked flawlessly for several hours one day and then i had to restart the game because I left home and then it just stopped working and I canā€™t get it to work anymore. i have the standard game and all the dlc but i do not use any other mods so I have no clue why this is giving me issues???

I also go into the game first then start wemod after Iā€™m in the game.
thank you for your help in advance!

trainer works fine with me with steams definitive edition

Hereā€™s some of the current bugs with STiNGERRā€™s trainer that Iā€™m having:

Unlimited Health: Does not work
Unlimited Might: Buggy. It works, but hereā€™s a list of what causes it to not recharge instantly:

1.) Executions that do not fully kill the enemy
2.) Raise dead
3.) Using the explosive ability in ranged mode (Canā€™t remember the name, but itā€™s on L-Ctrl)
4.) More to be documented soon

Iā€™m sure someone has brought this up many times before, so I know someone will be able to fix these soon :slight_smile:

ALSO NOTE: Iā€™m using the normal version of the game.

So, I found out how to get around the crashes.
Enable ā€œUnlimited Focusā€ in the main menu, then load your save.
Been using the trainer for several days now and only had crashes when I forgot to enable it in the menu and had already loaded the game.
Also, when fighting a NazgĆ»l disable the ā€œOne-Hit Killā€ option, otherwise the NazgĆ»l cannot be killed.

1 Like

Enable ā€œUnlimited Focusā€ in the main menu, then load your save.

Thank you you are the first comment about this solution, thanks to you, I also have no crashes

Happy to helpā€¦

Just in case anyone else is still having problems with the trainer, open the trainer for Shadow of War and go to history and select the one at the top by STiNGERR (it has 13 options). Also , what I did was set a custom directory. Click on the drop down arrow next to the play button and select where the game is in your files. I know it seems redundant but it worked for me, and of course play the game by selecting the smaller play button under the drop down menu after you select the directory.

Cheats were working totally fine yesterday with no issues (except unlimited health did nothing)

But today any cheat I use crashes the game the instant I try to use the bow

The fix worked to prevent my game from crashing with arrows, but now the unlimited focus cheat became ā€œAlways Zero Focusā€ in effect. And switching that off crashed the game.
Add coins also seems to crash it.
Iā€™m really just confused at this point

not working for me, both the top and the second history versionā€¦ :frowning:

Encountered a bug where when ever I load into a mission I canā€™t use any ranged abilities. It keeps telling me to collect ammo when my ammo is full. I only ever use Infinite health, ammo, focus, and might.

1 Like