Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please repair the unlimited / 5k miriam. Its crashing the game and not working

Seems like all the cheats are now crashing the game at random times.

Very late reply I know, but for me the trainer usually only works if I start the game through steam first, and activate the trainer in the main menu. Any other way crashes it for me. Hope this works for you too.

I still get the game crash issue regardless of starting it before or after activating through Wemod. It seems to be the unlimited focus button for me, the rest works flawlessly. Unfortunately it does stop you from accessing a lot of abilities, therefore making the game less enjoyable. I know its a fairly old game, but I literally bought the game to play with this trainer. Any idea if we are going to get an update?

please update cheats are not working thank you

1 Like

it is the focus cheat, after turning it on 5-8 seconds later it goes to no focus and cannot gain focus again.if you happen to hit the chat again the game crashes. other cheats work fine.

1 Like

Focus cheat doesn’t work. Also Cheats result in massive graphical errors. Also everything said invalid string ID. Please update trainer.

2 Likes

Hi
The silver coin cheat does not work :frowning:
Can you add a gem cheat? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here!
is there an update to come ?

1 Like

Same here
game crashes everytime…
Update maybe ?

1 Like

add 5k coins doesnt work. pls help

I actually found a solution for the Definitive Edition. All I had to do was start the campaign before activating the cheats. And for the silver, you’ll need to use it as many times as you want then restart the game to see the silver be added. Found that out by accident when my neighborhood had a power outage and saw I had 2M silver coins after getting back into the game. So for those having troulbe, start the campaign before activating the cheats, and for those using the silver, quit the campaign and rejoin to see the silver be added. Or enter inventory, use the silver cheat, exit inventory then re-open it. If it doesn’t work, just exit the campaign and re-enter it. Also make sure to disable the cheats after exiting then re-starting the cheats after re-joining so there won’t be able future problems. That’s how I solved it and figured things out, might work or might not work. That’s just how I figured things out.

1 Like

I am interested to see how this goes, as for me personally, the silver cheat made my orcs go level 1. and my character level 5 max and couldnt level my character, but could the orcs only if they won fights

Does anyone know why the skill point cheat isn’t working?

Using the steam version i have tried to launch both normal and DE and the game launches but dosnt get past the first black screen

Hopefully this gets fixed. Every time I use wemod in this game the humans are floating heads, the orcs are naked, its all very weird.

1 Like

We need an update on this version, please

3 Likes

anyone know how to fix this error prefabs\ui\worlduimenuws.bnl
game works fine without mods but when loading with mods cant even load my save game.

As written above, to make cheats work you have to load game via steam and not with WeMod; and when you’re at the main menu, before loading your campaign or start a new one, you can activate cheats and then load your save. it always works 4 me (tried inf arrow, health) . for silver (as written above) use it when you open inventory or character page, then back to game and open inventory again and you should see the new amount of silver.

2 Likes

Toward the end of the game, once Talion gets his green undead skin, sometimes there’s an annoyingly loud sound effect that plays whenever Elven Speed is used and it pops a Hitstreak, and plays again shortly after the Hitstreak is lost. That sound reminds me of a similar loud, annoying sound that loops like crazy when Talion is poisoned. All of this is linked to specific activated cheats that I haven’t been able to pinpoint. If anyone can post information about why those sounds play out sometimes and how to avoid them, I would be extremely grateful. I know that they are linked to certain activated mod features because the looping when Talion gets poisoned makes it very obvious (not an intended feature in the game) and because they don’t always play when the same mod features are enabled.

Thank you.

Update: I’ve done more testing when the issue of these sounds returned when using Elven Speed. I pinpointed the exact cheat that causes the sounds, and when disabled, they no longer play: Unlimited Might.

I’ve also done even more testing, and I figured out that a specific skill upgrade causes this issue. It is in the first one in the Combat section: Execution → Fatal Might. So, if you use the Secret Might or the Grim Resolve upgrade, you won’t have this sound problem. I believe the sound is an alert for the reset or loss of all Might.