Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Definitive Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is Mega XP enabled by default? I think my character advanced to quickly… I didn’t know the option was enabled by default… how do I disable it? I don’t want to move it to 1000. I want to disable it

to whomever it might concern:
the “steam definitive edition” version of the trainer also partly works for the GOG version,
at least ghost mode and unlimited focus does.

+10 skill points and mega xp does not work. haven’t tried the others.

anyways, a dedicated GOG version would be appreciated.

Can we please get a update? Half the comments are complaining about crashes.

Edit: Seeing as it doesn’t look like a update will happen, I tried using the non-Definitive Edition version on Wemods with the Definitive Edition, it worked with no issues.

@STiNGERR hey there
can we get a update on this game please.
Such a good one and many would be very grateful.

@STiNGERR Is it possible to get an update for this game? None of them seem to function even if i try and play the game in offline mode. Would greatly appreciate it!

To anyone trying to use this, I have the definitive version of the game on Steam, and I had to do the following to get it to work:

Load game via steam (not wemod)
Once at the main menu, click play in wemod on the normal (not definitive) version of the game
Load your game save
The cheats should now work!

1 Like

For the Definitive Edition to get the Add 5k Silver Coin one (and likely others) to work you will have to uninstall the “High Resolution Texture Pack” only! You do not have to remove the “4K Cinematic Pack”! After I uninstalled the texture pack I launched the game without Wemod, loaded into my save then Alt+Tab to Wemod and clicked play then went back to the game open the Menu then Inventory backed out to the Menu then used the hotkey to apply coins and then finally back out of the Menu and move around for a second then reopen the Menu and Inventory and the coins were there! No airplane mode or anything else needed! Hope this helps!

Edit: Wanted to add that there seems to be a delay in the actual adding of the coins so staying out of the Menu and in the game world momentarily seemed to help it work as sometimes it would appear not to work then later I had 10k added!

weardly i have been playing all day but out of the blue it starts crashing when i try to use unlimited focus

1 Like

Hi there,

Would you mind giving the trainer an update?
It seems to crash most of the time…

Yep. Appears that unlimited focus now locks your focus at 0% instead of 100% and if you turn off the cheat it crashes the game. We need an update.

hello devs , the unlimited focus cheat on steam version both normal and definitive edition sets focus to zero and crashes the game. do you have any ideas for this? update? solution? is someone capable to look into this?

I uninstalled the High Resolution Texture Pack and/or The 4K Cinematic Pack. After I did I had almost perfect stability of my game while using most cheats. If you’re having problems, try this!

Tried the suggested fixes for the crash but the game crashes every time i try to load them, they use to work but they aren’t anymore. can we please get an update to these. PLEASE CAN WE GET THIS UPDATED!

I’m having quite a lot of issues too with the definitive edition wemod launcher.
I’ve used the Shadow of Mordor one when I played the first game and all was working well, then i decided to download and use the Shadow of War one too, it worked great at first but then minor bugs happened, such as gondorian soldiers with invisible body, only the head, the textures were all loaded, everything was ok except for these soldiers, then some CTD with an error happened, today too when I launch the game, and the other bug of today was Celebrimbor ghost bugged with again, only the head visible,

I have no mod for the game, I only used the infinite health cheat coz the game is wayyy too unforgiving, the damage I get at almost lvl 40 from mere orcs is insane, just at normal difficulty, i would basically always be dead without god-mode or it would be very frustrating to play since i would have to escape after everything and it wouldnt be satisfying at all.
I mean after all im an immortal very skilled ranger, with a powerful ring and the soul of Celebrimbor, it’s ridicolous how hard this game is, all considered.

Ill try making a dekstop shortcut and run the game as administrator hopefully these issues get fixed for good… theyve been super annoying until now

1 Like

Usually it works fine tho, no crashes while in game, and if i restart the game once or twice it fixes all issues.

Btw what I meant to say by mere orc, i mean commanders and others who are very OP, I dont like to cheat too much in games, this is one of the few where I putted godmode but honestly shadow of mordor was even harder, yet i dont have that much time to nerd and i want to have fun so yeah godmode is for me XD

1 Like

Well, almost none of the options work, other than unlimited health and focus the options that i tried didn’t work. For example: Add 5k Silver, Unlock Skills, Add 10 points, Mega XP. Tried running both on Steam and Definitive editions but with no avail.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Can we get an update for this please?

the unlimited focus keeping crashing my game can we get an update please

*** FIX FOR CRASHING/MODS NOT WORKING ***

1: If you have not done so already, disable/uninstall the High Resolution Texture Pack. This causes many of the graphical bugs people are experiencing.

2: THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART!
- EVERY TIME you launch the game, you need to do so THROUGH STEAM

- Upon reaching the Main Menu (before loading into anything else) go to WeMod, and hit "Play" it should then load the mods and switch to "Playing"

-Now you can load into your save, and all of the cheats “should” work, even the focus cheat which normally just crashes the game.

Side Note: The “Add 10 Skill Points” and the “Add 5K Silver Coins” cheats are a bit wonky, here’s how I got them to work.

• For the Silver Coins Cheat, load into your inventory, activate the cheat as many times as you desire, then fast travel, then quit to menu, then quit to desktop, relaunch the game as described above. Then when you load into your game you should have all your coins.

• For the Skill Points Cheat, I find that most times just leveling up your character will cause the skill points to appear.

I hope this helps anyone who is/was having trouble with this modpack, it’s a shame that a random like me had to get on here to explain the fixes in an organized fashion, I wish the mods would just get updated, but regardless, I hope this helps and have a good day guys!

The unlimited focus cheat crashes the game. It bugs out, sometimes refilling, sometimes not then if it’s turned off and you attempt to aim the bow, it crashes to desktop. Any fix or can it get fixed please?

1 Like