Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

wow quick fix thanks antifun

money cheat doesn’t work anylonger, just used it, can see the 1 000 000 000 Ingame, when i click on buying a car got an error message telling my purchase failed

u need to be offline to use it

be careful using the money cheat now, just opened the game to find my money and cars wiped

Stil works for me…

After when im closed internet connection: trainer is bugging… https://gyazo.com/832f9a36d816aa8070ae5d88ae2acd14

2 Likes

yea the value of the money changes but cant use any of it…

can you add the old nitrous cheat back pls ? its was a good cheat for speed zone and jump. but add it like an other cheat. EX: infinit nitrous=old one and unlimited nitrous=new one. other than that its a really great job

Works after a PC reboot. Had the same issue, just reboot.

1 Like

money cheats works fine for me just bought every car in the game

“no heat” cheat just wiped my level progress from level 0 after a race :((((

don’t use no heat cheat
it resets your rep level to 0
clap clap clap clap clap

what happened to UVPlasma has also happened to me, so be careful using the cheats. weirdly, my REP level has stayed the same, and all unlockable upgrades are also available

same happened to me same level but lost all my cars and money…

loving this game game so far, picked up with Origin Premier. The trainer is awesome, but its the grind for REP that kills me. The heat i dont mind, cops makes it more challenging. But without the REP even the money cheat is useless. cant buy anything until your REP is higher. An additional cheat for REP boost would be very much appreciated.

Yup, I can confirm: No Heat-Cheat wipes your REP and there is no way to gain the REP back fast…

That’s different. Your cars were deleted by the admins and your money reset to 0 because you attempted to go online with cheats. You probably have an email somewhere telling you off and warning you what’ll happen if you do it again (ban?).

I am having an issue with the trainer . I am trying to use the Need for speed heat trainer but when I follow the instructions and go offline the wemod app starts to flicker constantly and you can’t click anything unless you go back online. Can you fix this please or give a suggestion and I’m completely stuck :(.

The trainer instructions require me to disable my internet for one of the cheats to work.

This is a separate, known issue that the devs are aware of. :slight_smile:
Link: Infinity. Offline Mode? - #25 by frank

I need a dev to reply , that thread doesn’t help at all. I’ve already looked at it many times before posting on here.

I need a dev to contact me not the community