Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Outriders
This is the official discussion topic of the Outriders Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Super Accuracy
5. No Recoil
6. Rapid Fire
7. Set Player Speed
8. Unlimited Resources
9. Unlimited Shards
10. Unlimited Exp
11. Edit Max Health
12. Edit Armor
13. Edit Anomaly Power
14. Edit Class Points
15. Unlimited World/Apocalypse Tier Exp
16. Max Legendary Drop Rate
17. Max Epic Drop Rate
18. Unlimited Ascension Exp
19. Ascension Exp Multiplier
20. Edit PAX Points
21. Edit Ascension Points
22. Jam Enemy Weapons
23. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
24. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/24/2021
    Started development

• 10/24/2021
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 11/17/2021
    Unlimited Shards cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/13/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/30/2022
    Unlimited World/Apocalypse Tier Exp cheat added

• 07/11/2022
    Unlimited Ascension Exp cheat added
    Ascension Exp Multiplier cheat added
    Edit PAX Points cheat added
    Edit Ascension Points cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

marked as a cheater and only able to play with cheaters whats the point this is dumb

3 Likes

It’s an online-only game. What do you expect?

It’s not the trainer developers fault that you get marked as a cheater. If there was a way to make it so you can play offline, the trainer developers would do it.

The game developers did this so that they keep cheaters away from those who want to legitimately play the game, while also allowing those who are cheating to still play

5 Likes

can we make the cheats for 64 bit one too or make it where we can run the cheats cause I keep getting a msg i can’t run the cheats cause its for the 32 bit version of the game I have use the 32 bit cheats of other games on the 64 bit version and it worked just fine

I don’t know if its because the person is on my friend list but someone i know who doesn’t have access to the cheats was able to join my game and even gained some usage of the cheats while i was host, so i’m not sure if they might have removed the cheat system or due to the cross platform system its caused it not to function correctly as i have also managed to join who i have believed to be vanilla players in expeditions

New Horizon update just launched. Can not use the cheats getting the error message, " These cheats were made for the 64 bit version, you’re running the 32 bit version. "

3 Likes

Table no longer works after the “New Horizon” patch. This will need to be updated.

mod needs update as currently after update it seems to think my game 32 bit

1 Like

besides the previously mentioned issues everyone else seems to be experiencing with the 64-bit/32-bit when i tried to run the mod i also got a pop up stating the easy-anti cheat wasn’t installed

if anyone is having trouble getting the Easy anti-cheat installed, which can be uninstalled at a later point in time once the system is updated you simply uninstall it. if you install fortnite it comes with the game and since the game is free to download then it should make things easier

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats
1 Like

get an error saying it cant input cheats into game tells to to try help , tried options on help and cheats wont loadf
wont load

1 Like

Yep definitely not working.

Not working say’s there’s an error. First it said I had a 32 mb version then it just said there’s an error. I went through all the checks and sill no dice.

Same here hoping this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

if you deleate easy anti cheat other games that uses easy ani cheat wont let you play what ever game has eac

Still having problems getting things to work

cheats work people just don’t know how to follow the instructions you put using them right now by the way

1 Like

my game wont even boot with no internet , soon as put net back on get error saying no anti cheat installed… exit

1 Like

Ok so here’s how you do it or at least how I got it to work get rid of easy anti-cheat. Disable you internet connection. Load up the game it will load it just takes time. Then once its going like your at the screen with the planet. You enable your internet it should work like that. It worked for me hopefully this helps yall.

1 Like