PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @Darksolo. :slight_smile:

Your skill points will reset if you give yourself more than you can legitimately earn. Which is a maximum of 120.

See an earlier post here: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

I removed all my BLT mods, removed the mod_overrides mods, and removed (I believe) the right dll file, and it still doesn’t load up.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to customise the amount of skill points you’re given? I currently have 63 available, so when I use this cheat, even if I specifically invest only 120 points, my skills still reset because I have excess unspent points. Is there a way around this?

even if I do that the game will crash at startup, funny thing is it worked fine the first time when I just removed the dll, but after that It just doesn’t work. I guess I can’t use it

me puse el entrenador y no funca, toca esperar por ahi lei que hicieron
una revision al juego asi, que parece ser que no ahi trainer.
habra que esperar

Hey, i’ve a big problem,
When i play with someone who has also WeMod, the host can respond to an unlimited amount of pagers but the second player can’t respond to pagers, like none of them. Also the cheat about unlimited item work on the host but not on the second player.
It’s really weird because we played like 1 week ago and it worked perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance

Welcome to the community @sortilaige. :slight_smile:

Due to the way that trainers and games work, trainers are not intended to be used in online game modes (such as co-op with friends). Trainers work by injecting values into memory addresses that are in the RAM of the PC that is running the game.

In privately hosted servers, the host of a server can sometimes use a trainer as the game is running from their PC’s RAM and hence there are memory addresses for the trainer to inject into. However, other players on the same private server cannot use trainers, because they do not have any of these specific memory addresses in their RAM, only the host does.

This is not a bug nor something that can be rectified. Also, WeMod does not condone the use of cheats in online game modes.

Thank you for your answer,
I understand and we only use wemod for private server. But on other game every cheats works on coop and cheats like unlimited ammo, instant interaction, instant mask, and more works for the second player too on Payday 2. That’s why i don’t really understand why these in particular couldn’t work?

Hello, so I have been trying to use the trainer for PAYDAY 2 and it says the version is not compatible. Any ideas what to do?
https://gyazo.com/919632991843d0c7d6cb32235a395f95

Welcome to the community @SilverProse865. :slight_smile:

Please disable all other mods that you have with the game. Mods change the way the game works and therefore changes the compatibility of trainers with that game.

Then try launching the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play. :slight_smile:

Hey not to be rude but can I get an answer on my question

hi my game keeps crashing when i try to use Wemod but my computer is 64x but still crashes any tips? or dose the game have to be 64x cause mine is window release 32 version my ram is 18GB unless mods like(SuperBLT and beardlib) can cause it to crash i even tried without them and still the same problem

For those having an issue with crashes or the game not loading:

First of all, make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam. This trainer was designed for the Steam version, not any other store version or cracked/pirated versions.

If it is, try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

And also ensure that you are not trying to use the trainer in a multiplayer game mode.

i did all of that and it’s still crashing even with no mods or BLT installed even the IPHLPAPI.dll file gone

pls re-add the invisible cheat

Welcome to the community @Mr_Creeper360.

This post here sheds some light on why the cheat may have been removed by the trainer creator (who is now retired from WeMod and therefore won’t be updating this trainer): PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

i dont have the .dll file i need to rename in my game directory

Aug 2020! Have just get back on payday 2 and facing game crash during mid to end game! Been wondering which option i choose to limited the cheats will not have it crash again! I would like to request to re-update the trainer, as in all fully work without crash!

Hey @ACE_Pichu. :slight_smile:

PayDay 2 is actually one of those games which is known to crash a lot, whether you use trainers or not.
Most of the crashes are caused by the game’s bad engine design. Some might be caused by corrupt files which are easily fixed by verifying the game files via the game launcher. There is a well known bug in the game where getting hit with a taser may result in a crash, using the trainer seems to increase the chance of crashing when hit by a taser, as you can see from previous posts. Though the trainer increases this chance of crashing, it’s a game issue with their taser mechanics.

It’s just not a very polished game. Google will reveal to you thousands of complaints about crashing, the majority of them by people who don’t use trainers.

I’m currently having an issue where the unlimited equipment cheat doesn’t work. Every time I try to place more than 2 of the same equipment bag, (doctor bag, ammo bag, body bag case, ecm jammer, etc) they don’t spawn/disappear immediately when I place them. My character says a line like: “Ammo bag here!” but nothing happens, and nothing spawns. This sucks because my friend and I love playing death sentence one down, and I can’t give him infinite doctor bags anymore. Would love to at least know why it doesn’t work, thanks for the awesome trainer tho!