App Horizon

PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer

What doesn’t work? I just tested it and everything was working.

The teleport section does not work at all and the rest of the cheat work half of the time.

Also, either it’s only me who has that problem but when launching the game with cheats, the game will crash even with nothing doing on the screen.

I am the only one who has that kind of problem ?

I’m having none of those issues. Teleport section still worked.

For me, teleport just don’t do anything.
Also, if you have no problem, what is your version of the game.

Whatever the newest version is. I downloaded it again this morning.

I, too have the newest version and either nothing or work half of the time.

What I am doing that made this ?

edit: It’s said on Wemod that the last supported version is the 30th april, my version is the 21 december (the last version).

Yes. So, stop the spread of desinformation

Version number is not an accurate representation of what is supported. A lot of trainers don’t “support” the newest version but they still work.

Been a long time since I played this game. If I use these cheats, will I be branded with Cheater above my head?

No not if you play singleplayer and not online.

cheater tag dissapears after completing heist or when switching between day 1 and day 2, so it absolutely doesn’t matter. don’t throw more than 3 grenades per heist to do not get that tag

After I come back to the game after quitting, the skills I unlocked are gone, along with all my skill points. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

To edit stats and cash, first load a CRIME.NET OFFLINE mission and then enable the options.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I know that, but after unlocking the skills it will revert to 0 after quitting game and coming back