Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is Disable Ghost supposed to do when it’s working?

Yea the Sanity and Disable Ghost Doesnt Work :slight_smile: Send Help

Could we get a level decrease option because of my level i get kicked for it being too high :frowning:

Delete your save then use the trainer to mod it back to what you want.

1 Like

thank you very much for the swift reply :smiley: could you tell me how to delete my save? sorry for the inconvenience.

Your save is in AppData/LocalLow/Kinetic Games/Phasmophobia/. Just delete all the files.

I also made a save decrypted which would allow you to change your level through the save. I’m not sure if it works after the update or not Phasmophobia save crypter

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

game crashes when you start a game (only used the money cheat)

The Unlimited Sanity and Disable Ghost cheats rarely stay on, as soon as I enable them they disable themselves

1 Like

Wemod Is The Best
Thanks for Update

I could play one game, after it, when tried to play another one the game crashed. I think its better to press the Play button when you’re just in the house playing.

‘Disable Ghost’ seems to have stopped working for me, it’s not staying on, is anyone else having the same issue?

‘Disable Ghost’

It turns on for me and the ghost has not hunted when i was soloing but what exactly does “disable ghost” mean, do you make it not hunt, will no evidence show up at all if you use it, what exactly does it do ?

Edit: nevermind the ghost still hunts, the option turns on but does not seem to work, do you have to use the original game version or does it also work with BETA

I deleted the folders within LocalLow, etc. And it’s not restarting my level or anything.
Is there anyway to fix this situation?

Edit / Merged post:
Nevermind, I figured out a method how to do so.

The game crashes once you use any cheat. Can someone look into it, please?

I tried starting a game where I disabled ghost and game crashed. It looks like other people also have the same issue.

This morning the game (at least in beta) released the new Prison server.

Please update the trainer. Much appreciated. =)

The trainer is up-to-date.

So I’ve read thru here and tried using “Disable Ghost” but I’ve yet to figure out what it actually does.

When am i suppose to turn it on
Is the ghost suppose to hunt still
do we get any hints of ghost activity with disable ghost on
like what exactly do i do and what does it do?

So when I used it, it still did things to give me evidence, whispers in the ear, messing with lights, EMF readings. Things like that. I was on an intermediate map, so I dunno how fast it would have started hunting but I got my evidence and was out before hunting might have happened, so I can’t say anything to that. But I can at least say with it on, I was still able to get evidence and it still triggered events.

I can turn the function “Disable Ghost” on, but I can’t turn it off. What i need to do…?