Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I turned Disable Ghost on but the ghost still enters hunt am I missing something on how that cheat works?

thx for this update works fine for me,but is it possible to add a option to see where is the ghost ?

the Disable Ghost cheat doesn’t work anymore

i dont think the add level and money cheat is working. ive done what its told me to do and its not working

2 Likes

tried this trainer today.

unlimited sanity, walking and running speed are working.

disable ghost, money and exp aren’t working.

1 Like

they worked yesterday… a new update i think. they have to update it again

nothing works anymore

yeah nothing working for me

1 Like

yeah it isnt working for me either

Unlimited sanity, walking and running speed are working, the others need a little update.

1 Like

can u guys pls add lvl and money reset button or at least just the lvl

Hey im having issue with money and level not sure if its due to the update or if im just doing it wrong everything else is working fine!

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

So how’s the Disable Ghost work?
I mean do i have to activate it before hunting phase?
Because i use that when the ghost was hunting and it didn’t disappear until i deactivated a cheat.

3 Likes

PLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEE @MrAntiFun pls man add reset level i am like lvl 1000 and eveyone keep kick me plsssss help <3

for the level and money cheats to work you have to first earn some money, same for level.

Everyone keeps kicking you ? Should only be playing it singleplayer with the trainer

are you able to put on esp so we can see where ghost is, and also where the items are.

2 Likes

no i mean they keep kicking me cus of my level and my lvl is over 9000 right now

i mean…start a new save. use the trainer to get to a more realistic level, then the money to buy what equipment you need and stop there

1 Like