Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Heck yeah thanks for the update. Works great!!!

Works like a charm thanks!

the force ghost hunt it s no use Ghosts don t kill people the door is not a lock want to solve thank you

force ghost hunt the ghost not work the door not lock hope to solve thank you

@MrAntiFun
the usual confirmation for you.

for science… i forced a hunt at 60 sanity and after dancing around in front of the ghost for a spell… he did rake my eyeballs out.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

just tested the update and unfortunately the Reveal Ghost Favorite Room and Reveal Ghost Location don’t work.
Edit: It occasionally works but shows unknown in small boys or girls room

Which map is this? They may have renamed a couple of rooms.

The mods Ghost always visible, Reveal ghost type, Reveal ghost favorite room, and Reveal ghost location make my flashlight flicker like a hunt and the EMF reader will go crazy and I’m not sure why. I also saw that after disabling the mods the ghost would barley ever give me evidence and I don’t know if it was caused by the mods or the ghost just wouldn’t give me evidence.

I was having the same problem, it said Unknown

For me, the map was Edgefield and it was the upstairs rooms

@Chris
i was just testing and the house i was just in was the Edgefield Street house (red brick).

my ghost type was onryo but no location nor fav room showed. found quija board and it told me ghost was in the green bedroom (which has been renamed) it used to be the girls teen room.

so yes, edgefield street house had some rooms renamed. causing mod to not reveal the names.

here is an old map of the house showing the old names.

Changes:

2 Likes

Hello, I am having a problem with some of the cheats for the game Phasmophobia, I am running the game on the latest version. Every cheat works except “Reveal Ghost Type” and “Reveal Ghost Favorite Room”. Does anyone know what causes this problem and how to fix it?

Loading up Phas and it comes up with the attached image and then crashes.

It was an issue with the beta build of WeMod. That should be fixed now.

The force a hunt feature, End Current hunt feature, Disable Ghost feature, and Ghost Always Visible feature all are broken on Multiplayer, it only affect the person who had the mod on.

1 Like

Everything expect the Start and End Ghost Hunt seems to be working. It works on singleplayer, but not multiplayer with friends. Good menu overall, tho! Nice work :smiley:

1 Like

Is it possible to add Ouija board location, like what u guys did with the ghost?

2 Likes

possibly the bone locator too… i have more trouble in some maps (randomly) by not finding the bone. with exception to the asylum and prison, all other houses i know where the board can spawn.

but the bone is a completely random spawn and suppose to be one in every house.

1 Like