Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi alot of the cheats arent working e.g the salt , end ghost hunt, reveal type and reveal fav room

@MrAntiFun

only option in my single player game (none beta version wemod), that is not working is the “unlimited pictures” (F6)

all other buttons(options) are working.

reminder - “force ghost hunt” will activate a hunt but if your sanity is higher then what the ghost usually attacks at, he/she will not attack so that is what confuses a lot of players on this option (i have died from forced hunts).

here is vid showing the current state of phasmophobia wemod as of 12nov2021 update patch v0.4.1.2

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

can u please add higher multiplyer for xp???

not sure but maybe i miss what you ask for but xp multiplier is there already.

i am able to set it to 50 which is a hell of a lot of xp to be added if you succeed the objective.

my daughter uses 2 and she averages out getting 200 or so more points then i do without it.

Is it possible to add fullbright

can you do a Disable Hunt so you can just try to guess what ghost is it that would be fun

I hope that ghost esp is added.

The location of the board, item, etc.

저는 esp가 스크린샷과 twich 에 보이지 않는것을 원합니다

can this be used online with friends and randoms?

These are fantastic and fun to mess with. wonder if there’s a way to make like force Ghost events and activity, something to mess with my friends when we play private lobbies

It’s highly not recommended.

Well, they’re not intended for online use to start, even in private lobbies. Not sure if they will add something to mess with your friends.

1 Like

yea, my friend and I were messing around with some of mods, cause she uses WeMod too, and force hunt mod doesnt seem to work, well it works, but it doesnt works. I see what you mean but not for online play, cause most of mods are client side. I tried it solo and it was the same thing. still fun to make the ghost visible and follow them around.

Edit - after scrolling up to an earlier post. I see the confusion with force ghost hunt now

1 Like

Is it possible to make a “Reset Money” mod to set money to $0? I used the mods from 2020 and my account is still stuck in the negative values and I can’t purchase anything to fix it. This would be a great option for those with negative balance but also just for buying everything and then setting your balance back to default.

I think it would be helpful to add “force ghost event” so we can get legitimate ghost pictures, “witness a ghost event” would in theory we instant.

1 Like

Literally already an option.

this game is getting an update on 12/10/2021 11am est so the trainer will need an update as i always do in-trainer keep me updated when the new update comes to the trainer, cause it will take time to update the trainer and possible new options for the trainer as time comes and goes. Keep doing the good work :+1:

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

can you make a Item location Cheat?

1 Like

for the new update the new ghost isnt on the ghost list