Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

what “'option”? ive played with the whole menu. Are you talking about force ghost hunt? hunt and event are not the same thing

Any idea why if the trainer is active i cant open the front door and my light and electronics always act like its hunting

Weird that when I turned on “disable ghost”, the ghost still able to move around and start a hunt.

1 Like

whatever was updated has made the whole trainer not work for me sadge

1 Like

You literally said hunt, which is already an option.

Playing a solo player game and Disable ghost is definitely not working. Turned on Ghost Visible since the van was showing way to much activity with the cheat enabled. Watching the ghost stomp around from room to room. So I went through all the cheats and below is what works/uncertain/doesn’t work.

Not working: Disable ghost

Didn’t test: Experience/Game Speed/Money

Working: All the other cheats tested and worked for me.

Thanks for all your hard work on maintaining this trainer. It is appreciated.

1 Like

thanks for point the issue out, edited, meant to say event not hunt.

is the pictures running out? and ive had no issues with disable ghost personally

I was previously playing today and two functions; Ghost Always Visible and Cancel Hunt, did not work as I was ultimately eliminated.

1 Like

Will there be or is there already updates for the new in game content that is being released?

New update for phas? I’m new here and can’t post in the right forum for some reason. Update dropped today just wondering if the codes still work or need updated ?

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It was mostly a visual thing and didn’t actually activate all of the events. Is there a use for it over the ghost always visible cheat?

Why has the salt limit been at 9 for so long? I understand it was a limit created by the developers, but you can’t really do anything?

Nope, it is hardcoded into the game. It was causing issues where you would teleport if there were too many.

hey i realized you guys removed the force hunt option for Phasmophobia? why there was nothing wrong with it and it was working perfectly it was easy and helped out a lot to figure out what the ghost was. it was also easy to get pictures or make it do the tasks that we needed it to do. please add the option to force hunt if you can it was so fun to mess with please add it back! thankyou !

1 Like

the ghost always shows itself is not working correctly

I want to ask if you have any plans to adapt to the multiplayer mode; because I have always been playing with my friends, I want to use forced hunting to scare my friends, but the forced hunting will not take effect in the multiplayer mode , Only I can see the lights flashing, everything is normal in my teammate’s perspective, and after the forced hunting function is turned on, I can’t stop the hunting here, the flashlight will keep flashing unless I restart the game

What about “Teleport to van?” I would LOVE that

Any reason when playing with friends enabling cheats the in game voice stops working?

1 Like