Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

any clue on how long itll be till it works fully?

A few minutes ago there was an update and the hacks aren’t working anymore. I want to know if
there’ll be and update soon

another patch update today, mods work but revealing ghost type and room is not. please update

Can confirm, all abilities work except revealing type/room/location/other ghost related cheats, except for ghost location, that one works.

Needs Update

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The update still does not show ghost type and favorite room.

5 Likes

Exact I just tried everything works except the “Reveal ghost type” and “Reveal ghost favorite room”

Update again to show ghost type and favorite room, shouldn’t take long

please could you make it so that ghost can only do events but cant hunt, ghost always visible appears to stop hunting but i always see the ghost, be good if ghost was occasionally visible and did ghost events like normal without the hunt.

Im on the newest version and reveal ghost type still is broken most of the stuff still works but not all of it
its been a couple of days since that stopped working so i was hoping it would be fixed but ig i was wrong

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

still not fixed, reveal ghost type and ghost favorite room has yet to be fixed

i appreciate the hard work just wanted you to know that the ghost cheats still dont work!

Can confirm. As of 10:22 pm EST on 12/14/21, ghost favorite room and ghost type are still not working.

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, but there is still a problem to be solved,12/15/21, ghost favorite room and ghost type are still not working.

1 Like

Just to let you know, the end hunt doesn’t function properly it does stop the ghost from harming you or chasing but it just freezes in place and the game is still in “hunt mode” so doors stay locked and the ghost does not reset

As of Right now the ghost type, favorite room is working fine for me

As of now, Reveal ghost location, Ghost type, reveal ghost favorite ghost room, and ghost always visible are working again.

Edit: Ghost location is not working completely, keeps giving off the wrong room. Also the overlay keeps failing to update per game

yea ghost end hunt breaks the game if you use it. youre unable to interact with the doors and the ghost does not move