Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hiya, The new update added “Cursed Objects”. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a mod that told you what the cursed item was, and where it was located, Thanks!~

Hey! I just wanted to say that this trainer is amazing and I would love it even more if you could add a “troll” tab, like forcing a hunt, interactions, lil’ jumpscares and things like those!

Would be cool if there’s cursed possession location. Overall good.

You should keep the ghost hunt button and make the ghost actually hunt the other players inside beside the player using it.

can you add a feature that tells me all the evidence the current ghost will have?

also if i turn on visible ghost will other players in the lobby see it?

sadly no :frowning: i wanted to jump scare my friends

Why when you can literally be told what the ghost is. You can look up the evidence in the journal.

Actually, when ur using the ghost location, ghost type and ghost favorite room, your microphone isn’t working anymore

wemod tells you which ghost it is… you dont need to even enter the evidence to complete the contract, also opening the journal shows you what evidence is needed per ghost.

not having that issue with mine… (yet) knocks on wood.

when i do turn on the ghost visibility, my daughter does not see it… i turn mine off and she turns hers on and i dont see it as well so it only appears to show to whom is running the wemod cheat.

There is a new update available on steam, please update the app

1 Like

only thing i see wrong is that it doesn’t identify ghost and it’s favourite location… that’s all so far

@MrAntiFun christmas update.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

New update today, need update for phas. Only a few of the cheats are working, unlimited stamina- unlimited items.

1 Like

Christmas update,Reveal Ghost Type,Reveal Ghost Favorite Room ,inoperation

2 Likes

there’s an update in steam, need an update, also need an upgrade for money limit because it’s possible to make your money to 999,999

edit: I also figured in High School the ghost location is stated unknown if the gost was roaming or hunting in far left/right and/or first/second floor coridor inside the room, I think it’s because the update or maybe some code’s change in the game (could also happen in another big map)

1 Like

been 2 days, and this has been broken. Waiting on the fix

Noob here. Does the game stating “Not Compatible” just suggest it needs to be updated or is there something wrong with the way I’ve set it up?