Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you now have to drop the stong flashlight even if chest is enabled befor u pick it up. not sure if it from update or now plz look in to this

Phasmophobia Ghost always visible cheat is glitchy

When you turn it on it will always work perfectly
But whenever you try to turn it off it wont work most of the time and you have to spam the keybine multiple times for it to turn off and most of the time it still dosent turn back off even when in the cheat menu it says its turned off when in game you can still see the ghost and will make it harder to do anything in the game.

1 Like

u never had to do that befor so take it they changed it so u hyave to be pro or something els

What a weak comment.

Only because how a function was changed (eventually due to the game itself), it doesn’t mean that it has to do something with Pro.

Wemod ain’t Plitch or anything other, it’s pretty much free 2 use, Pro will be the QoL side of the app.

If you mean by “Pro” something else, excuse my commentary, but I guess I’m pretty much on point.

i was thinking it was the game and just had to wait for update but was not sure if it was games related oe trainer related is what i ment sorry.

how do you get it to launch without defaulting to VR mode?

Overall it has been a great tool and a great experience from me so thank you. I think adding the location of the cursed item and the bone in the cheats would be a great help especially on bigger maps. Also an ESP of the ghost even if the ‘Ghost always visible’ is off, you get flickering lights so its kind of annoying to use that feature, ESP would be a better option in my opinion.

1 Like

i love the phasmo cheat its the best

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

ghost location sometimes doesn’t work properly, it shows a wrong ghost location or can’t be updated in time

i just had similar issue at high school.

ghost room shows as unknown , my location shows correct in every room but one and that was class room 36 where it then shows my location as unknown as well.

@MrAntiFun the room in question for me is 2nd floor left corridor last room on left is cr 37. 36 has the issue. further investigations show more rooms in the school showing as unknown…

18, 24,and 25. total of 4 rooms in school showing as “unknown”.

would it be possible to make it so the flashlight stays strong when you switch to another item?

1 Like

Mods are not working! Paid for the pro and didn’t get a full package. Some mods work fine, like the money addition and sanity. Other mods that play with the ghost do not work at all. Very disappointed. Is this supposed to be a single player mod? I used to play all the time in multiplayer with this mod but new updates render it useless.

@VitaminR the mods work in multiplayer, but I believe YOU have to be the host. If someone else is the host for the game, then you can’t modify a bunch of things because the game’s running off of their computer.

I ran it earlier tonight with a bunch of friends and everything worked, but I was hosting the game. In the past when I joined someone else’s game, I could only toggle on seeing the ghost and a couple other things, but stuff like ‘freeze ghost’ and others never worked… so yeah, you gotta be the host!

2 Likes

One thing I’d really like to see if somehow possible, is the ability to try to trigger a hunt or a ghost event. I saw in some older versions that ‘End Current Hunt’ used to be a choice, and ‘Force Ghost Hunt’ was as well… if it’s at all possible, it’d be amazing if that could be brought back because I could really use this thing to screw with friends when hosting a multiplayer game :smiley:

Memory locations for those might’ve changed or it could be impossible to do anymore with the updates to the monsters, but man it’d be great to have those back :frowning: I’d definitely upgrade to Pro for just those two

3 Likes

This information is very helpful.
I’ve encountered both, but haven’t figured out why. now i clear it, thanks.

1 Like

bring back the start ghost hunt and end ghost hunt option it was a really good feature, thanks.

5 Likes

i want start and stop ghost hunt back also

3 Likes

is it possible to add ghost esp, bone or even cursed item esp

1 Like