Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so would we be able to have esp for wemod phasmobia

1 Like

No, a trainer cannot do ESP.

so how do i not become a trainer?

Can you please add a reset/lower level button please. People keep asking me how I am level 117. It is getting annoying.

sanity stopped working

1 Like

Suggestion: Add the ability to spawn the ghost whenever or cause it to hunt.

1 Like

trainer need update i think.

Not sure who keeps asking you about your level. Should only be using this trainer for singleplayer use only.

yea, some of the functions don’t work anymore since the patch that went out today.

The “Unlimited sanity” and “Disable ghost” cheats don’t work anymore, they turn themselves off instantly. The speed and level/money are still working.

The “Unlimited sanity” and “Disable ghost” cheats don’t work anymore, they turn themselves off instantly. The speed and level/money are still working.

What is Disable Ghost supposed to do when it’s working?

Yea the Sanity and Disable Ghost Doesnt Work :slight_smile: Send Help

Could we get a level decrease option because of my level i get kicked for it being too high :frowning:

Delete your save then use the trainer to mod it back to what you want.

1 Like

thank you very much for the swift reply :smiley: could you tell me how to delete my save? sorry for the inconvenience.

Your save is in AppData/LocalLow/Kinetic Games/Phasmophobia/. Just delete all the files.

I also made a save decrypted which would allow you to change your level through the save. I’m not sure if it works after the update or not Phasmophobia save crypter

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

game crashes when you start a game (only used the money cheat)

The Unlimited Sanity and Disable Ghost cheats rarely stay on, as soon as I enable them they disable themselves

1 Like

Wemod Is The Best
Thanks for Update